MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 07:35:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | Gameweek 16
Apr 21, 2024 at 2.05am UK
Estadio AKRON

Guadalajara
2 - 0
Queretaro

Sepulveda (54'), Alvarado (89')
Mozo (5'), Orozco (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Barbieri (22'), Mendoza (26'), Batista (43'), Sosa (58'), Ayon (77')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between CD Guadalajara and Queretaro.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Queretaro 0-2 Mazatlan
Saturday, April 13 at 2.06am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a CD Guadalajara win with a probability of 54.66%. A draw had a probability of 24.1% and a win for Queretaro had a probability of 21.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a CD Guadalajara win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.14%) and 2-1 (9.68%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.45%), while for a Queretaro win it was 0-1 (6.78%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that CD Guadalajara would win this match.

Result
CD GuadalajaraDrawQueretaro
54.66% (-0.218 -0.22) 24.1% (-0.067 -0.07) 21.24% (0.284 0.28)
Both teams to score 50.17% (0.588 0.59)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.28% (0.581 0.58)50.71% (-0.58 -0.58)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.38% (0.51 0.51)72.61% (-0.51000000000001 -0.51)
CD Guadalajara Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.55% (0.136 0.14)18.45% (-0.138 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.37% (0.23 0.23)49.63% (-0.231 -0.23)
Queretaro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.51% (0.62 0.62)38.48% (-0.619 -0.62)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.76% (0.587 0.59)75.23% (-0.586 -0.59)
Score Analysis
    CD Guadalajara 54.65%
    Queretaro 21.24%
    Draw 24.09%
CD GuadalajaraDrawQueretaro
1-0 @ 11.99% (-0.23 -0.23)
2-0 @ 10.14% (-0.15 -0.15)
2-1 @ 9.68% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
3-0 @ 5.71% (-0.058 -0.06)
3-1 @ 5.46% (0.036 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.61% (0.06 0.06)
4-0 @ 2.41% (-0.015 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.31% (0.026 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.1% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 54.65%
1-1 @ 11.45% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 7.1% (-0.168 -0.17)
2-2 @ 4.62% (0.088 0.09)
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 24.09%
0-1 @ 6.78% (-0.044 -0.04)
1-2 @ 5.47% (0.08 0.08)
0-2 @ 3.24% (0.034 0.03)
1-3 @ 1.74% (0.055 0.05)
2-3 @ 1.47% (0.052 0.05)
0-3 @ 1.03% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 1.5%
Total : 21.24%

Head to Head
Nov 1, 2023 1am
Gameweek 15
Queretaro
1-2
Guadalajara
Barrera (55' pen.)
Garcia (39')
Gutierrez (10'), Alvarado (34' pen.)
Marin (80'), Sanchez (90+5')
Marin (83')
Feb 5, 2023 11pm
Gameweek 5
Guadalajara
1-1
Queretaro
Mayorga (90+2')
Barrera (78')
Jul 28, 2022 1am
Gameweek 5
Queretaro
2-2
Guadalajara
Nahuelpan (45+1'), Osuna (90' pen.)
Perez Bouquet (26'), Vega (81' pen.)
Jan 22, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 3
Guadalajara
1-1
Queretaro
Vega (42')
Sepulveda (62'), Flores (63'), Huerta (85')
Sequeira (2')
Perg (8'), Torres (24'), Enrique Angulo (37'), Martinez (41'), Sequeira (54'), Hernandez (90+2'), Aguerre (90+4'), Romagnoli (90+9')
Sep 30, 2021 3.15am
Gameweek 11
Queretaro
1-0
Guadalajara
Escamilla (10')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!