MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 07:55:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
Bordeaux
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 21
Jan 23, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Stade Matmut-Atlantique

Bordeaux
3 - 1
Valenciennes

Biumla (57'), Diaz (65'), Vipotnik (86')
Weissbeck (45+1'), Livolant (52')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Boutoutaou (80')
Foe Ondoa (46')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Bordeaux and Valenciennes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bordeaux 2-3 Nice
Saturday, January 20 at 4.30pm in Coupe de France
Last Game: Valenciennes 2-1 Paris FC
Saturday, January 20 at 4.30pm in Coupe de France

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bordeaux win with a probability of 54.25%. A draw had a probability of 24.2% and a win for Valenciennes had a probability of 21.56%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bordeaux win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.03%) and 2-1 (9.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.5%), while for a Valenciennes win it was 0-1 (6.84%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bordeaux would win this match.

Result
BordeauxDrawValenciennes
54.25%24.19%21.56% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Both teams to score 50.35%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.3%50.7% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.4%72.6%
Bordeaux Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.4% (0.0010000000000048 0)18.6% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.12% (0.00099999999999767 0)49.88%
Valenciennes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.85% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)38.15% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.09%74.91% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Score Analysis
    Bordeaux 54.24%
    Valenciennes 21.56%
    Draw 24.19%
BordeauxDrawValenciennes
1-0 @ 11.93%
2-0 @ 10.03%
2-1 @ 9.67%
3-0 @ 5.63%
3-1 @ 5.42%
3-2 @ 2.61%
4-0 @ 2.37%
4-1 @ 2.28%
4-2 @ 1.1%
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 54.24%
1-1 @ 11.5%
0-0 @ 7.1%
2-2 @ 4.66%
Other @ 0.93%
Total : 24.19%
0-1 @ 6.84%
1-2 @ 5.54%
0-2 @ 3.29% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 1.78%
2-3 @ 1.5%
0-3 @ 1.06%
Other @ 1.55%
Total : 21.56%

Head to Head
Sep 16, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 6
Valenciennes
1-2
Bordeaux
Kruse (63')
Masson (59'), Knockaert (68'), Banse (85')
Maciel (44')
Elis (37'), Pitu (88')
Rode Gregersen (43'), Elis (46')
Apr 29, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 33
Valenciennes
0-2
Bordeaux
Barbet (69'), Maja (82')
Jul 30, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 1
Bordeaux
0-0
Valenciennes
Delaurier-Chaubet (4'), Ihnatenko (36'), Bakwa (44'), Lacoux (89')
Masson (36'), Bonnet (79')
Dec 15, 2013 1pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre382111672363674
2Angers382081056421468
3Saint-EtienneSt Etienne381981148311765
4Rodez AFRodez AF3816121062511160
5Paris FCParis FC381611114942759
6Caen38177145145658
7Laval381510134045-555
8AmiensAmiens38121793636053
9GuingampGuingamp381312134440451
10PauPau381312136057351
11Grenoble381312134344-151
12Bordeaux38149155052-250
13Bastia38149154448-450
14Annecy381210164950-146
15Ajaccio381210163546-1146
16DunkerqueDunkerque381210163652-1646
17Troyes37914144249-741
18Quevilly38717145155-438
19Concarneau38108203957-1838
20Valenciennes37511212554-2926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!