MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 08:31:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 6pm UK
Stade du Hainaut

Valenciennes
0 - 2
Rodez AF


Basse (48')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Corredor (43'), Verdier (84')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Valenciennes and Rodez AF.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dunkerque 2-1 Valenciennes
Saturday, February 17 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bastia 0-2 Rodez AF
Saturday, February 17 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Rodez AF win with a probability of 36.84%. A win for Valenciennes has a probability of 36.36% and a draw has a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rodez AF win is 0-1 with a probability of 10.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.1%) and 0-2 (6.42%). The likeliest Valenciennes win is 1-0 (10.01%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.73%).

Result
ValenciennesDrawRodez AF
36.36% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 26.79% (0.272 0.27) 36.84% (-0.266 -0.27)
Both teams to score 51.59% (-0.899 -0.9)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.48% (-1.133 -1.13)53.52% (1.133 1.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.96% (-0.967 -0.97)75.03% (0.965 0.97)
Valenciennes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.68% (-0.54899999999999 -0.55)28.31% (0.549 0.55)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.96% (-0.697 -0.7)64.04% (0.695 0.7)
Rodez AF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.97% (-0.697 -0.7)28.03% (0.696 0.7)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.32% (-0.896 -0.9)63.68% (0.893 0.89)
Score Analysis
    Valenciennes 36.36%
    Rodez AF 36.84%
    Draw 26.79%
ValenciennesDrawRodez AF
1-0 @ 10.01% (0.285 0.29)
2-1 @ 8.04% (-0.045 -0.04)
2-0 @ 6.32% (0.087999999999999 0.09)
3-1 @ 3.38% (-0.071 -0.07)
3-0 @ 2.66% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 2.15% (-0.089 -0.09)
4-1 @ 1.07% (-0.04 -0.04)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 36.36%
1-1 @ 12.73% (0.12 0.12)
0-0 @ 7.94% (0.347 0.35)
2-2 @ 5.11% (-0.13 -0.13)
3-3 @ 0.91% (-0.057 -0.06)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.79%
0-1 @ 10.09% (0.246 0.25)
1-2 @ 8.1% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-2 @ 6.42% (0.036 0.04)
1-3 @ 3.43% (-0.103 -0.1)
0-3 @ 2.72% (-0.038 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.17% (-0.099 -0.1)
1-4 @ 1.09% (-0.055 -0.05)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 36.84%

Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 4
Rodez AF
0-1
Valenciennes

Ngouyamsa (66'), Arconte (75')
Boutoutaou (6')
Bonnet (58'), Diagouraga (74'), Poha (85')
Feb 18, 2023 6pm
Sep 10, 2022 6pm
Feb 5, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 23
Rodez AF
0-0
Valenciennes
Vilhjalmsson (79'), Boissier (79')
Aug 21, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 5
Valenciennes
1-4
Rodez AF
Guillaume (16')
Robail (35'), Yatabare (52')
Dos Santos (31')
Buades (27', 47'), Depres (73'), David (77')
Leborgne (56'), Bardy (59'), Ouammou (66')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre382111672363674
2Angers382081056421468
3Saint-EtienneSt Etienne381981148311765
4Rodez AFRodez AF3816121062511160
5Paris FCParis FC381611114942759
6Caen38177145145658
7Laval381510134045-555
8AmiensAmiens38121793636053
9GuingampGuingamp381312134440451
10PauPau381312136057351
11Grenoble381312134344-151
12Bordeaux38149155052-250
13Bastia38149154448-450
14Annecy381210164950-146
15Ajaccio381210163546-1146
16DunkerqueDunkerque381210163652-1646
17Troyes37914144249-741
18Quevilly38717145155-438
19Concarneau38108203957-1838
20Valenciennes37511212554-2926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!