MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 08:19:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 29
Feb 27, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Jakemans Stadium

Boston
2 - 3
Buxton

Rowe (48'), Knowles (85')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Mottley-Henry (25'), Woods (61' og.), De Girolamo (83' pen.)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Boston United and Buxton.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-2 Boston
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 2-1 Buxton
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boston United win with a probability of 46.95%. A win for Buxton had a probability of 27.06% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boston United win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.17%) and 2-0 (8.64%). The likeliest Buxton win was 0-1 (8.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.34%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 1.7% likelihood.

Result
Boston UnitedDrawBuxton
46.95% (-0.622 -0.62) 25.99% (-0.022000000000002 -0.02) 27.06% (0.64 0.64)
Both teams to score 50.6% (0.558 0.56)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.82% (0.484 0.48)53.17% (-0.485 -0.48)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.25% (0.407 0.41)74.74% (-0.41 -0.41)
Boston United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.36% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)22.63% (0.074000000000002 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.73% (-0.115 -0.12)56.26% (0.113 0.11)
Buxton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.41% (0.783 0.78)34.59% (-0.785 -0.78)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.69% (0.823 0.82)71.31% (-0.825 -0.83)
Score Analysis
    Boston United 46.95%
    Buxton 27.06%
    Draw 25.98%
Boston UnitedDrawBuxton
1-0 @ 11.63% (-0.25 -0.25)
2-1 @ 9.17% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.64% (-0.206 -0.21)
3-1 @ 4.54% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-0 @ 4.28% (-0.112 -0.11)
3-2 @ 2.41% (0.04 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.69% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.59% (-0.045 -0.04)
Other @ 3%
Total : 46.95%
1-1 @ 12.34%
0-0 @ 7.83% (-0.151 -0.15)
2-2 @ 4.87% (0.092 0.09)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 25.98%
0-1 @ 8.31% (0.019 0.02)
1-2 @ 6.56% (0.139 0.14)
0-2 @ 4.41% (0.103 0.1)
1-3 @ 2.32% (0.097 0.1)
2-3 @ 1.72% (0.068 0.07)
0-3 @ 1.56% (0.069 0.07)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 27.06%

Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 1
Buxton
1-1
Boston
Burrow (58')
Mooney (90+4')
Apr 10, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 43
Buxton
1-0
Boston
Kirby (75')
Sep 13, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 9
Boston
3-0
Buxton
Crawford (30', 40'), Pollock (48')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Tamworth45289871294293
2Scunthorpe UnitedScunthorpe4525101082374585
3Brackley Town4524101160362482
4Chorley452481378492980
5Alfreton TownAlfreton4522111275502577
6Curzon AshtonCurzon Ashton4521111362491374
7South Shields452181676532371
8Spennymoor TownSpennymoor45218167162971
9Boston UnitedBoston4419121365461969
10Hereford UnitedHereford45209166264-269
11Chester FCChester4518141358372168
12Scarborough AthleticScarborough Ath451810175354-164
13Warrington Town451712166460463
14Buxton451711177061962
15Peterborough SportsP'boro Sports451610195462-858
16SouthportSouthport45168215472-1856
17King's Lynn TownKing's Lynn451316165463-955
18Darlington45167225272-2055
19Rushall Olympic45158226173-1253
20Blyth Spartans451311216577-1250
21Farsley CelticFarsley Celtic451214193859-2150
22Banbury UnitedBanbury44108263882-4438
23Gloucester CityGloucester City4599274887-3936
24Bishop's StortfordBishop's Stortford45623735112-7720


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!