MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 08:46:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
Dagenham & Redbridge
National League | Gameweek 37
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Rush Green Stadium
Altrincham

Dag & Red
3 - 1
Altrincham

Hill (42' pen.), Rees (61'), Phipps (64')
Appiah-Forson (35'), Rees (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Linney (45+1' pen.)
Newby (50'), Wilson (76')
Coverage of the National League clash between Dagenham & Redbridge and Altrincham.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dag & Red 0-1 Halifax
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-1 Altrincham
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dagenham & Redbridge win with a probability of 50.44%. A win for Altrincham had a probability of 25.57% and a draw had a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dagenham & Redbridge win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.62%) and 2-0 (8.44%). The likeliest Altrincham win was 0-1 (6.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.32%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Dagenham & Redbridge would win this match.

Result
Dagenham & RedbridgeDrawAltrincham
50.44% (-0.0039999999999978 -0) 23.99% (0.0039999999999978 0) 25.57% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 55.6% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)46% (0.012 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.69% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)68.3% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Dagenham & Redbridge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.72% (-0.0050000000000097 -0.01)18.28% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.65% (-0.0089999999999932 -0.01)49.35% (0.011999999999993 0.01)
Altrincham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.04% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)31.96% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.58% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)68.42% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Dagenham & Redbridge 50.44%
    Altrincham 25.57%
    Draw 23.99%
Dagenham & RedbridgeDrawAltrincham
1-0 @ 9.93% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-1 @ 9.62%
2-0 @ 8.44%
3-1 @ 5.45% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 4.78%
3-2 @ 3.11% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 2.32% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-0 @ 2.03% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-2 @ 1.32%
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 50.44%
1-1 @ 11.32%
0-0 @ 5.84% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-2 @ 5.49% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-3 @ 1.18%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 23.99%
0-1 @ 6.67% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 6.46%
0-2 @ 3.8% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 2.46%
2-3 @ 2.09% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 1.45%
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 25.57%

Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 1
Altrincham
1-1
Dag & Red
Conn (80')
Banks (45'), Jones (85')
Phipps (90+7')
Hare (35'), Eastman (39'), Ibie (90+8')
Apr 18, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 38
Altrincham
2-2
Dag & Red
Hulme (46'), Phipps (65' og.)
Effiong (41' pen.), Saunders (77')
Sep 17, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 10
Dag & Red
4-1
Altrincham
Onariase (26'), Vilhete (34'), Barrows (65' og.), Walker (69')
Lundstram (78')
Feb 26, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 32
Altrincham
3-0
Dag & Red
Mooney (19'), Hulme (30'), Hancock (53')
Perritt (90')

McCallum (90')
Oct 2, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 9
Dag & Red
2-3
Altrincham
Vilhete (34'), Robinson (41')
Reynolds (10' og.), Hancock (87'), Mooney (90+4')
Colclough (84')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CChesterfield4530510103634095
2Barnet452581287592883
3Bromley452215872472581
4AltrinchamAltrincham4521111383592474
5Solihull MoorsSolihull452013127062873
6Gateshead442191486622472
7Halifax TownHalifax441813135348567
8Southend UnitedSouthend4521121269432665
9Aldershot TownAldershot44198177080-1065
10Oldham AthleticOldham441517125955462
11Rochdale451514166763459
12Eastleigh451611187384-1159
13Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead451513175864-658
14Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool45169206679-1357
15Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red451413186660655
16Fylde451510207479-555
17WealdstoneWealdstone451411205770-1353
18York City451217165568-1353
19Ebbsfleet451411205974-1553
20Woking451410214655-952
21Boreham WoodBoreham Wood451215185973-1451
22Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster451113213955-1646
23Dorking WanderersDorking45129245181-3045
24Oxford CityOxford City4589285493-3933


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!