MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 20:57:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 28
Apr 14, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Arena Zabrze

Gornik
2 - 0
Slask Wroclaw

Lukoszek (40', 85')
Janicki (38')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Pokorny (81'), Nahuel (90+4')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Gornik Zabrze and Slask Wroclaw.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Zaglebie Lubin 1-2 Gornik
Monday, April 8 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Slask Wroclaw 2-1 Warta Poznan
Saturday, April 6 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gornik Zabrze win with a probability of 42.7%. A win for Slask Wroclaw had a probability of 30.69% and a draw had a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gornik Zabrze win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.77%) and 2-0 (7.74%). The likeliest Slask Wroclaw win was 0-1 (9.11%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.64%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Gornik Zabrze would win this match.

Result
Gornik ZabrzeDrawSlask Wroclaw
42.7% (0.0019999999999953 0) 26.61% (0.0030000000000001 0) 30.69% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 50.88% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.16% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)53.84% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.69% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)75.31% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Gornik Zabrze Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.02% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)24.97% (0.004999999999999 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.38% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)59.62% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Slask Wroclaw Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.81% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)32.18% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.33% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)68.67% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Gornik Zabrze 42.7%
    Slask Wroclaw 30.69%
    Draw 26.61%
Gornik ZabrzeDrawSlask Wroclaw
1-0 @ 11.15% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.77% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 7.74% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-1 @ 4.06% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 3.58%
3-2 @ 2.3% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.41%
4-0 @ 1.24%
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 42.7%
1-1 @ 12.64%
0-0 @ 8.04% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.97% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 26.61%
0-1 @ 9.11% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 7.17% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 5.17%
1-3 @ 2.71% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 1.95% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.88% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 30.69%

Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 11.30am
Gameweek 11
Slask Wroclaw
1-1
Gornik
Exposito (32')
Ince (40'), Bejger (79')
Czyz (90+4')
Janza (37'), Triantafyllopoulos (72')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Jagiellonia BialystokJagiellonia34189777453263
2Slask Wroclaw34189750311963
3Legia WarsawLegia341611751391259
4Pogon SzczecinSzczecin341671159382155
5Lech Poznan34141194741653
6Gornik ZabrzeGornik34158114541453
7Rakow CzestochowaRakow3414101054391552
8Zaglebie Lubin34138134350-747
9Widzew Lodz34137144546-146
10Piast GliwicePiast Gliwice3491693835343
11Stal Mielec341110134248-643
12Puszcza Niepolomice34913123949-1040
13KS CracoviaCracovia34815114546-139
14Korona Kielce34814124044-438
15Radomiak Radom34108164158-1738
16Warta Poznan34910153343-1037
17Ruch Chorzow34614144055-1532
18LKS Lodz3466223475-4124


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!