MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 12:15:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Manchester City logo
Premier League | Gameweek 33
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
Etihad Stadium
Luton Town

Man City
5 - 1
Luton

Hashioka (2' og.), Kovacic (64'), Haaland (76' pen.), Doku (87'), Gvardiol (90+3')
De Bruyne (43')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Barkley (81')

The Match

Match Report

Manchester City rise to the top of the Premier League table courtesy of a 5-1 win over struggling Luton Town at the Etihad Stadium.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash between Manchester City and Luton Town.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Manchester City and Luton Town, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Manchester City could line up for Saturday's Premier League clash with Luton Town.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up Manchester City's injury and suspension news ahead of their Premier League clash with Luton Town on Saturday.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Luton 2-1 Bournemouth
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester City win with a probability of 88.88%. A draw had a probability of 7.6% and a win for Luton Town had a probability of 3.53%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City win was 3-0 with a probability of 10.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 4-0 (9.68%) and 2-0 (9.04%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (3.43%), while for a Luton Town win it was 1-2 (1.16%). The actual scoreline of 5-1 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Manchester City would win this match.

Result
Manchester CityDrawLuton Town
88.88% (0.16500000000001 0.17) 7.58% (-0.115 -0.12) 3.53% (-0.051 -0.05)
Both teams to score 47.91% (0.217 0.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
79.79% (0.413 0.41)20.21% (-0.415 -0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
61.61% (0.588 0.59)38.39% (-0.58799999999999 -0.59)
Manchester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
97.22% (0.080999999999989 0.08)2.78% (-0.082 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
87.27% (0.288 0.29)12.73% (-0.287 -0.29)
Luton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
49.28% (0.18 0.18)50.71% (-0.181 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.85% (0.122 0.12)85.15% (-0.122 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    Manchester City 88.88%
    Luton Town 3.53%
    Draw 7.58%
Manchester CityDrawLuton Town
3-0 @ 10.8% (-0.09 -0.09)
4-0 @ 9.68% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 9.04% (-0.148 -0.15)
3-1 @ 7.34% (-0.022 -0.02)
5-0 @ 6.94% (0.053999999999999 0.05)
4-1 @ 6.57% (0.033 0.03)
2-1 @ 6.14% (-0.067 -0.07)
1-0 @ 5.05% (-0.123 -0.12)
5-1 @ 4.71% (0.062 0.06)
6-0 @ 4.14% (0.065 0.07)
6-1 @ 2.81% (0.059 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.49% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-2 @ 2.23% (0.023 0.02)
7-0 @ 2.12% (0.05 0.05)
5-2 @ 1.6% (0.029 0.03)
7-1 @ 1.44% (0.042 0.04)
6-2 @ 0.96% (0.025 0.02)
8-0 @ 0.95% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 3.87%
Total : 88.88%
1-1 @ 3.43% (-0.065 -0.07)
2-2 @ 2.09% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-0 @ 1.41% (-0.046 -0.05)
Other @ 0.66%
Total : 7.58%
1-2 @ 1.16% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-1 @ 0.96% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 1.42%
Total : 3.53%

How you voted: Man City vs Luton

Manchester City
82.9%
Draw
5.0%
Luton Town
12.1%
140
Head to Head
Feb 27, 2024 8pm
Fifth Round
Luton
2-6
Man City
Clark (45', 52')
Haaland (3', 18', 40', 55', 58'), Kovacic (72')
Dec 10, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 16
Luton
1-2
Man City
Adebayo (45+2')
Nakamba (58'), Doughty (77')
Silva (62'), Grealish (65')
Rodri (73')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!