MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 22:16:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Spurs logo
Premier League | Gameweek 25
Feb 17, 2024 at 3pm UK
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Wolves logo

Spurs
1 - 2
Wolves

FT(HT: 0-1)
Gomes (42', 63')
Gomes (67')

The Match

Match Report

Joao Gomes's brace propels Wolverhampton Wanderers to a thrilling 2-1 win over Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash between Tottenham Hotspur and Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Tottenham Hotspur and Wolverhampton Wanderers, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Tottenham Hotspur could line up for Saturday's Premier League clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up all of Tottenham Hotspur's latest injury and suspension news ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Spurs 2-1 Brighton
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Tottenham Hotspur win with a probability of 59.44%. A win for Wolverhampton Wanderers has a probability of 20.75% and a draw has a probability of 19.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tottenham Hotspur win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (7.51%) and 3-1 (7.13%). The likeliest Wolverhampton Wanderers win is 1-2 (5.38%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (8.49%).

Result
Tottenham HotspurDrawWolverhampton Wanderers
59.44% (0.59500000000001 0.6) 19.8% (-0.173 -0.17) 20.75% (-0.421 -0.42)
Both teams to score 64.23% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.14% (0.24299999999999 0.24)31.86% (-0.241 -0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.6% (0.283 0.28)53.4% (-0.281 -0.28)
Tottenham Hotspur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.4% (0.229 0.23)10.6% (-0.226 -0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.61% (0.503 0.5)34.39% (-0.504 -0.5)
Wolverhampton Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.85% (-0.22500000000001 -0.23)28.15% (0.225 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.17% (-0.284 -0.28)63.83% (0.286 0.29)
Score Analysis
    Tottenham Hotspur 59.45%
    Wolverhampton Wanderers 20.75%
    Draw 19.8%
Tottenham HotspurDrawWolverhampton Wanderers
2-1 @ 9.53% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-0 @ 7.51% (0.043 0.04)
3-1 @ 7.13% (0.064 0.06)
1-0 @ 6.7% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-0 @ 5.62% (0.085 0.09)
3-2 @ 4.52% (0.012 0.01)
4-1 @ 4% (0.073 0.07)
4-0 @ 3.15% (0.076 0.08)
4-2 @ 2.54% (0.031 0.03)
5-1 @ 1.8% (0.049 0.05)
5-0 @ 1.42% (0.047 0.05)
5-2 @ 1.14% (0.024 0.02)
4-3 @ 1.07% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.34%
Total : 59.45%
1-1 @ 8.49% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)
2-2 @ 6.04% (-0.040999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 2.98% (-0.039 -0.04)
3-3 @ 1.91% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 0.38%
Total : 19.8%
1-2 @ 5.38% (-0.088 -0.09)
0-1 @ 3.78% (-0.074 -0.07)
2-3 @ 2.55% (-0.033 -0.03)
0-2 @ 2.4% (-0.062 -0.06)
1-3 @ 2.27% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-3 @ 1.01% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 20.75%

How you voted: Spurs vs Wolves

Tottenham Hotspur
83.3%
Draw
8.3%
Wolverhampton Wanderers
8.3%
264
Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 12
Wolves
2-1
Spurs
Sarabia (90+1'), Lemina (90+7')
Dawson (90+5'), Doherty (90+6'), Ait-Nouri (90+8'), Gomes (90+8')
Johnson (3')
Emerson (45'), Bissouma (45+4'), Bentancur (89')
Mar 4, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 26
Wolves
1-0
Spurs
Traore (82')
Aug 20, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 3
Spurs
1-0
Wolves
Kane (64')
Hojbjerg (12'), Kane (67')

Ait-Nouri (56'), Collins (67')
Feb 13, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 25
Spurs
0-2
Wolves

Moura (68'), Kulusevski (71'), Bentancur (90+4')
Jimenez (6'), Dendoncker (18')
Ait-Nouri (66')
Sep 22, 2021 7.45pm
Third Round
Wolves
2-2
Spurs
Spurs win 3-2 on penalties
Dendoncker (38'), Podence (58')
Silva (16'), Neves (47')
Ndombele (14'), Kane (23')
Ndombele (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
2Arsenal32225575264971
3Liverpool32218372314171
4Aston Villa33196868491963
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham33139115258-648
9Chelsea31138106152947
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves32127134651-543
12Fulham33126154951-242
13Bournemouth32119124757-1042
14Crystal Palace3289153754-1733
15Brentford3388174758-1132
16Everton3298153248-1627
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3379174258-1626
18Luton TownLuton3367204670-2425
19Burnley3348213368-3520
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3237223084-5416


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!