MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 22:31:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 34
May 27, 2024 at 7pm UK
Prince Mohamed bin Fahd Stadium

Al Khaleej
1 - 2
Al Riyadh

Al Salem (87' pen.)
Masoud (67'), Rodrigues (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Toure (68' pen.), Gray (74')
Assiri (45+2'), Al Shwirekh (46'), Gray (83')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Saudi Pro League clash between Al Khaleej and Al Riyadh, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Abha 2-1 Al Khaleej
Thursday, May 23 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Riyadh 2-2 Al-Nassr
Thursday, May 23 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League

We said: Al Khaleej 1-2 Al Riyadh

Clean sheets have been rare for both sides all-season long, and we can see the trend continuing here. We are also backing the visitors to narrowly edge out their hosts and come away with maximum points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Khaleej win with a probability of 37.85%. A win for Al Riyadh had a probability of 36.76% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Khaleej win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.4%) and 2-0 (6.1%). The likeliest Al Riyadh win was 0-1 (8.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.98%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Al Riyadh in this match.

Result
Al KhaleejDrawAl Riyadh
37.85% (-0.416 -0.42) 25.39% (0.012 0.01) 36.76% (0.401 0.4)
Both teams to score 56.37% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.56% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)47.44% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.34% (-0.035 -0.04)69.66% (0.031000000000006 0.03)
Al Khaleej Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.38% (-0.24299999999999 -0.24)24.62% (0.239 0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.87% (-0.337 -0.34)59.13% (0.335 0.34)
Al Riyadh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.78% (0.206 0.21)25.22% (-0.21 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.04% (0.287 0.29)59.95% (-0.291 -0.29)
Score Analysis
    Al Khaleej 37.85%
    Al Riyadh 36.76%
    Draw 25.38%
Al KhaleejDrawAl Riyadh
1-0 @ 8.7% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
2-1 @ 8.4% (-0.054 -0.05)
2-0 @ 6.1% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
3-1 @ 3.93% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-0 @ 2.85% (-0.055 -0.05)
3-2 @ 2.7% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.38% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-2 @ 0.95% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 1.85%
Total : 37.85%
1-1 @ 11.98%
0-0 @ 6.21% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.79% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.24% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.38%
0-1 @ 8.55% (0.063000000000001 0.06)
1-2 @ 8.26% (0.053999999999998 0.05)
0-2 @ 5.89% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
1-3 @ 3.79% (0.047 0.05)
0-3 @ 2.71% (0.053 0.05)
2-3 @ 2.66% (0.016 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.31% (0.024 0.02)
0-4 @ 0.93% (0.024 0.02)
2-4 @ 0.92% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 1.75%
Total : 36.76%

How you voted: Al Khaleej vs Al Riyadh

Al Khaleej
0.0%
Draw
11.1%
Al Riyadh
88.9%
9
Head to Head
Dec 16, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 17
Al Riyadh
0-1
Al Khaleej

Arslanagic (53'), Al Abbas (74'), Assiri (87'), (90+1')
Abdulelah (24')
Abdulelah (39'), Woo-young (81')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!