MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 07:48:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Stirling Albion
Scottish League One | Gameweek 23
Feb 3, 2024 at 3pm UK
Forthbank Stadium
Cove Rangers

Stirling
2 - 2
Cove Rangers

Carrick (37' pen., 64')
McLean (57')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Megginson (60'), Burrell (69')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Stirling Albion and Cove Rangers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stirling 5-0 Kelty Hearts
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stirling Albion win with a probability of 39.59%. A win for Cove Rangers had a probability of 35.7% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stirling Albion win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.17%) and 2-0 (6.12%). The likeliest Cove Rangers win was 1-2 (8.13%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.52%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.1% likelihood.

Result
Stirling AlbionDrawCove Rangers
39.59% (-0.998 -1) 24.71% (0.076000000000001 0.08) 35.7% (0.925 0.93)
Both teams to score 58.69% (-0.101 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.6% (-0.202 -0.2)44.4% (0.204 0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.23% (-0.194 -0.19)66.77% (0.196 0.2)
Stirling Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.63% (-0.575 -0.58)22.36% (0.576 0.58)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.14% (-0.867 -0.87)55.86% (0.87 0.87)
Cove Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.6% (0.428 0.43)24.4% (-0.425 -0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.18% (0.597 0.6)58.82% (-0.595 -0.59)
Score Analysis
    Stirling Albion 39.59%
    Cove Rangers 35.7%
    Draw 24.7%
Stirling AlbionDrawCove Rangers
2-1 @ 8.63% (-0.117 -0.12)
1-0 @ 8.17% (-0.068999999999999 -0.07)
2-0 @ 6.12% (-0.16 -0.16)
3-1 @ 4.31% (-0.134 -0.13)
3-0 @ 3.06% (-0.135 -0.14)
3-2 @ 3.04% (-0.056 -0.06)
4-1 @ 1.61% (-0.079 -0.08)
4-0 @ 1.14% (-0.071 -0.07)
4-2 @ 1.14% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 39.59%
1-1 @ 11.52% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-2 @ 6.09% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.46% (0.048 0.05)
3-3 @ 1.43% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 24.7%
1-2 @ 8.13% (0.13 0.13)
0-1 @ 7.7% (0.161 0.16)
0-2 @ 5.43% (0.179 0.18)
1-3 @ 3.82% (0.108 0.11)
2-3 @ 2.86% (0.032 0.03)
0-3 @ 2.55% (0.114 0.11)
1-4 @ 1.35% (0.055 0.05)
2-4 @ 1.01% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 35.7%

Head to Head
Nov 18, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 14
Cove Rangers
3-1
Stirling
Burrell (43', 55', 71')
Megginson (37'), Williamson (90+1')
Carrick (21')
Sep 30, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 8
Stirling
2-2
Cove Rangers
Spence (28'), Cummins (65')
Currie (49'), Trialist (89')
Megginson (49' pen.), Scully (90+2')
Megginson (69')
Jul 10, 2021 3pm
Group Stage
Cove Rangers
2-3
Stirling
Fyvie (69', 82')
Scully (73')
Omar (28'), Flanagan (55', 90+4')
Omar (67')
May 2, 2020 3pm
Mar 10, 2020 7.45pm
Gameweek 20
Stirling
1-7
Cove Rangers
Duffy (80')
Nicoll (79')
Megginson (9', 38'), Fyvie (17'), Milne (21'), Masson (31', 61'), Brown (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk36279096286890
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton36228673284574
3Alloa AthleticAlloa36168126055556
4Montrose36158135857153
5Cove Rangers36147155863-549
6Kelty Hearts36128164863-1544
7Queen of the SouthQotS36118174653-741
8Annan AthleticAnnan36912155568-1339
9Stirling AlbionStirling36109173958-1939
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh3635283898-608


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!