MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 08:25:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Milan logo
Serie A | Gameweek 22
Jan 27, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
Bologna logo

AC Milan
2 - 2
Bologna

Loftus-Cheek (45', 83')
Leao (22'), Calabria (36'), Adli (44'), Loftus-Cheek (45+2'), Terracciano (90+1')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Zirkzee (29'), Orsolini (90+2' pen.)
Calafiori (2'), Ferguson (39'), Urbanski (57')
Motta (41')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Serie A clash between AC Milan and Bologna, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Udinese 2-3 AC Milan
Saturday, January 20 at 7.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Cagliari 2-1 Bologna
Sunday, January 14 at 2pm in Serie A

We said: AC Milan 2-1 Bologna

Milan have won eight of 10 home games in Serie A so far, conceding just five goals in the process, and they should overcome a Bologna side that have started to stutter. The Rossoblu may be a little rusty, too, having had an unexpected two-week hiatus, so their former boss Stefano Pioli is set to see off the challenge of Thiago Motta. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AC Milan win with a probability of 50.51%. A win for Bologna had a probability of 25.09% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for an AC Milan win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.59%) and 2-0 (8.77%). The likeliest Bologna win was 0-1 (6.99%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.57%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood.

Result
AC MilanDrawBologna
50.51% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01) 24.4% (0.0030000000000001 0) 25.09% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Both teams to score 53.81% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.86% (0.012 0.01)48.14% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.7% (0.010000000000002 0.01)70.3% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
AC Milan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.93% (0.0010000000000048 0)19.08% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.32% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)50.68% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Bologna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.5% (0.019999999999996 0.02)33.51% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.86% (0.018999999999998 0.02)70.14% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    AC Milan 50.5%
    Bologna 25.09%
    Draw 24.39%
AC MilanDrawBologna
1-0 @ 10.58% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.59%
2-0 @ 8.77% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 5.3% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 4.84% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 2.9% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.19% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 2.01% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.2% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 50.5%
1-1 @ 11.57%
0-0 @ 6.39% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-2 @ 5.24% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1.06% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 24.39%
0-1 @ 6.99% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-2 @ 6.33% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 3.82% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 2.31% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 1.91% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.39% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 25.09%

How you voted: AC Milan vs Bologna

AC Milan
88.1%
Draw
8.7%
Bologna
3.2%
126
Head to Head
Aug 21, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 1
Bologna
0-2
AC Milan

Aebischer (30'), Zirkzee (77')
Giroud (11'), Pulisic (21')
Hernandez (51'), Krunic (76')
Apr 15, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 30
Bologna
1-1
AC Milan
Sansone (1')
Pobega (40')
Aug 27, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 3
AC Milan
2-0
Bologna
Leao (21'), Giroud (58')
Calabria (66'), Adli (86')

Schouten (56')
Apr 4, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 31
AC Milan
0-0
Bologna
Dijks (41'), Orsolini (90+8')
Oct 23, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 9
Bologna
2-4
AC Milan
Ibrahimovic (49' og.), Barrow (52')
Arnautovic (34')
Soumaoro (20'), Soriano (58')
Leao (16'), Calabria (35'), Bennacer (84'), Ibrahimovic (90')
Tonali (45+1'), Calabria (61'), Saelemaekers (67')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan31264175156082
2AC Milan31215560342668
3Juventus32189545242163
4Bologna321611545252059
5Roma31167856352155
6Atalanta BCAtalanta301551055342150
7Lazio32154134135649
8Napoli31139948381048
9Torino32111293129245
10Fiorentina30127114235743
11Monza321110113441-743
12Genoa31911113438-438
13Lecce32711142748-2132
14CagliariCagliari3179153252-2030
15Udinese31416113047-1728
16Empoli3277182548-2328
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona3169162842-1427
18FrosinoneFrosinone3168173861-2326
19SassuoloSassuolo3167183659-2325
20Salernitana3229212668-4215


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!