MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 09:19:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Torino logo
Serie A | Gameweek 33
Apr 21, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
Frosinone logo

Torino
0 - 0
Frosinone


Linetty (61'), Tameze (87')
FT

Valeri (34'), Okoli (83')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Torino and Frosinone, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Torino 0-0 Juventus
Saturday, April 13 at 5pm in Serie A
Last Game: Napoli 2-2 Frosinone
Sunday, April 14 at 11.30am in Serie A

We said: Torino 1-0 Frosinone

Torino barely give visitors a sniff of goal on home soil, while Frosinone cannot buy a win when on the road, so a low-scoring win for the Granata is surely on the cards. Although their suspended manager must watch on from the stands, Toro can eke out three more points and stay on track for a top-half finish. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Torino win with a probability of 57.72%. A draw had a probability of 23.6% and a win for Frosinone had a probability of 18.67%.

The most likely scoreline for a Torino win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.12%) and 2-1 (9.66%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.18%), while for a Frosinone win it was 0-1 (6.48%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood.

Result
TorinoDrawFrosinone
57.72% (0.018999999999998 0.02) 23.61% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 18.67% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Both teams to score 47.72% (0.014999999999993 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.06% (0.029000000000003 0.03)51.94% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.32% (0.023999999999997 0.02)73.69% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)
Torino Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.23% (0.018000000000001 0.02)17.77% (-0.016000000000002 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.53% (0.030000000000001 0.03)48.47% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Frosinone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.04% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)41.97% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.6% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)78.41% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Score Analysis
    Torino 57.71%
    Frosinone 18.67%
    Draw 23.6%
TorinoDrawFrosinone
1-0 @ 12.88% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 11.12%
2-1 @ 9.66% (0.0019999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 6.41% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-1 @ 5.57% (0.0039999999999996 0)
4-0 @ 2.77% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 2.42% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-1 @ 2.4% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.04% (0.002 0)
5-0 @ 0.96% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 57.71%
1-1 @ 11.18% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.46% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.2% (0.0019999999999998 0)
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 23.6%
0-1 @ 6.48% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-2 @ 4.86% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 2.81% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
1-3 @ 1.41%
2-3 @ 1.21%
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 18.67%

How you voted: Torino vs Frosinone

Torino
77.8%
Draw
11.1%
Frosinone
11.1%
27
Head to Head
Dec 10, 2023 11.30am
Gameweek 15
Frosinone
0-0
Torino
Oyono (9'), Jorge (16'), Garritano (57')
Rodriguez (45+3'), Ilic (56'), Tameze (57')
Nov 2, 2023 8pm
Second Round
Torino
1-2
Frosinone
Zima (31')
Ibrahimovic (5'), Jesus (98')
Ibrahimovic (74'), Soule (109')
Mar 10, 2019 2pm
Gameweek 27
Frosinone
1-2
Torino
Paganini (42')
Capuano (22'), Ciano (71')
Belotti (56', 78')
Rincon (30'), Meite (37'), Zaza (82'), Aina (85')
Oct 5, 2018 7.30pm
Gameweek 8
Torino
3-2
Frosinone
Rincon (20'), Baselli (46'), Berenguer (71')
Sirigu (59'), Izzo (69'), Meite (80')
Goldaniga (58'), Ciano (64')
Ciano (11'), Hallfredsson (53'), Krajnc (60')
Jan 16, 2016 5pm
Torino
4-2
Frosinone
Immobile (8'), Belotti (37', 41'), Benassi (82')
Molinaro (60')
Sammarco (33'), Avelar (74' og.)
Bertoncini (7')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CInter Milan37296287206793
2AC Milan37228773462774
3Bologna371814554302468
4Juventus371814552312168
5Atalanta BCAtalanta362061067392866
6Roma371891064442063
7Lazio371861348381060
8Fiorentina361591255421354
9Torino371314103633353
10Napoli371313115548752
11Genoa371113134345-246
12Monza371112143949-1045
13Hellas VeronaHellas Verona37910183649-1337
14Lecce37813163254-2237
15CagliariCagliari37812174065-2536
16FrosinoneFrosinone37811184468-2435
17Udinese37519133653-1734
18Empoli3789202753-2633
RSassuoloSassuolo3778224274-3229
RSalernitana37210252978-4916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!