MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 19:09:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Stadio Libero Liberati

Ternana
0 - 0
Lecco


Amatucci (9'), Marginean (67')
FT

Ierardi (13')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Ternana and Lecco.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Reggiana 0-2 Ternana
Saturday, February 17 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Lecco 1-3 Cosenza
Saturday, February 17 at 1pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Ternana win with a probability of 46.68%. A win for Lecco has a probability of 26.72% and a draw has a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ternana win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.02%) and 2-0 (8.87%). The likeliest Lecco win is 0-1 (8.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.57%).

Result
TernanaDrawLecco
46.68% (-0.368 -0.37) 26.59% (0.15 0.15) 26.72% (0.217 0.22)
Both teams to score 48.6% (-0.266 -0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.34% (-0.42599999999999 -0.43)55.65% (0.426 0.43)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.19% (-0.348 -0.35)76.81% (0.348 0.35)
Ternana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.17% (-0.35799999999999 -0.36)23.82% (0.358 0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42% (-0.514 -0.51)58% (0.514 0.51)
Lecco Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.8% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)36.2% (0.050000000000004 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.01% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)72.98% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Ternana 46.68%
    Lecco 26.72%
    Draw 26.59%
TernanaDrawLecco
1-0 @ 12.37% (0.08 0.08)
2-1 @ 9.02% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)
2-0 @ 8.87% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
3-1 @ 4.31% (-0.071 -0.07)
3-0 @ 4.24% (-0.064 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.19% (-0.039 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.55% (-0.042 -0.04)
4-0 @ 1.52% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 46.68%
1-1 @ 12.57% (0.06 0.06)
0-0 @ 8.62% (0.141 0.14)
2-2 @ 4.58% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 26.59%
0-1 @ 8.76% (0.132 0.13)
1-2 @ 6.39% (0.02 0.02)
0-2 @ 4.45% (0.061 0.06)
1-3 @ 2.16% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.55% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.51% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 26.72%

Head to Head
Dec 17, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 17
Lecco
2-3
Ternana
Ionita (21'), Buso (38')
Raimondo (51', 69'), Luperini (76')
Falletti (45+3'), Raimondo (68'), de Boer (88'), Luperini (90+2')
de Boer (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma382113466353176
2Como382110758401873
3VeneziaVenezia382171069462370
4Cremonese381910950321867
5CatanzaroCatanzaro38179125950960
6Palermo381511126253956
7Sampdoria38169135350355
8Brescia381215114440451
9Cosenza CalcioCosenza381114134742547
10SudtirolSudtirol381211154648-247
11Modena381017114147-647
12Reggiana381017113845-747
13Pisa381113145154-346
14Cittadella381113144047-746
15SpeziaSpezia38917123649-1344
16Ternana381110174350-743
17AscoliAscoli38914153842-441
18BariBari38817133849-1141
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo3889214465-2133
20Lecco3868243574-3926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!