MX23RW : Monday, May 20 18:57:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 24
Feb 10, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Stadio Comunale San Nicola

Bari
3 - 1
Lecco

Benali (26'), Puscas (53'), Sibilli (69')
Benali (16'), Sibilli (41'), Ricci (83')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Novakovich (81')
Guglielmotti (30'), Sersanti (90+3')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Bari and Lecco.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Palermo 3-0 Bari
Friday, February 2 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Lecco 0-1 Cremonese
Saturday, February 3 at 3.15pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bari win with a probability of 57.1%. A draw had a probability of 24.1% and a win for Lecco had a probability of 18.81%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bari win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.25%) and 2-1 (9.56%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.36%), while for a Lecco win it was 0-1 (6.76%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bari would win this match.

Result
BariDrawLecco
57.1% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06) 24.09% (0.030000000000001 0.03) 18.81% (0.032 0.03)
Both teams to score 46.56% (-0.035000000000004 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.38% (-0.077000000000005 -0.08)53.62% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.88% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)75.12% (0.061999999999998 0.06)
Bari Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.38% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)18.62% (0.052 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.08% (-0.087000000000003 -0.09)49.92% (0.087000000000003 0.09)
Lecco Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.21% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)42.79% (0.0089999999999932 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.89% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)79.11% (0.0069999999999908 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Bari 57.09%
    Lecco 18.81%
    Draw 24.09%
BariDrawLecco
1-0 @ 13.39% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-0 @ 11.25%
2-1 @ 9.56% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 6.31% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.35% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.65% (-0.01 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.27% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 2.25% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.96% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.11%
Total : 57.09%
1-1 @ 11.36% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.97% (0.024 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.06% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.7%
Total : 24.09%
0-1 @ 6.76% (0.019 0.02)
1-2 @ 4.83% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 2.87% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.37% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.15% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 18.81%

Head to Head
Dec 3, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 15
Lecco
1-0
Bari
Buso (70')
Celjak (9'), Novakovich (22'), Degl'Innocenti (29'), Di Stefano (73'), Lemmens (88')

Nasti (40'), Vicari (64'), Dorval (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma382113466353176
2Como382110758401873
3VeneziaVenezia382171069462370
4Cremonese381910950321867
5CatanzaroCatanzaro38179125950960
6Palermo381511126253956
7Sampdoria38169135350355
8Brescia381215114440451
9Cosenza CalcioCosenza381114134742547
10SudtirolSudtirol381211154648-247
11Modena381017114147-647
12Reggiana381017113845-747
13Pisa381113145154-346
14Cittadella381113144047-746
15SpeziaSpezia38917123649-1344
16Ternana381110174350-743
17AscoliAscoli38914153842-441
18BariBari38817133849-1141
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo3889214465-2133
20Lecco3868243574-3926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!