MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 08:49:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | Gameweek 28
Mar 2, 2024 at 1pm UK
Stadio Libero Liberati
Parma logo

Ternana
1 - 3
Parma

Luperini (48')
Capuano (34'), de Boer (66'), Iannarilli (89')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Bonny (7'), Benedyczak (19' pen.), Casasola (59' og.)
Partipilo (30'), Bonny (42'), Cyprien (65'), Circati (87'), Mihaila (90+3')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Ternana and Parma.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Palermo 2-3 Ternana
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Parma 1-1 Cosenza
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.30pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Parma win with a probability of 41.34%. A win for Ternana had a probability of 31.36% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Parma win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.5%) and 0-2 (7.66%). The likeliest Ternana win was 1-0 (9.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.91%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Parma would win this match.

Result
TernanaDrawParma
31.36% (-0.047999999999998 -0.05) 27.3% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 41.34% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Both teams to score 49.06% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.71% (-0.014999999999993 -0.01)56.29% (0.012 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.67% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)77.32% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Ternana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.03% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)32.97% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.45% (-0.044999999999998 -0.04)69.55% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Parma Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.19% (0.015999999999991 0.02)26.8% (-0.02 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.9% (0.024000000000001 0.02)62.09% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Ternana 31.36%
    Parma 41.33%
    Draw 27.3%
TernanaDrawParma
1-0 @ 9.81% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-1 @ 7.16% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.44% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.65% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.01% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.74% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 31.36%
1-1 @ 12.91%
0-0 @ 8.84% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-2 @ 4.72% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.84%
Total : 27.3%
0-1 @ 11.63% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.5% (0.0040000000000013 0)
0-2 @ 7.66% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.73% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 3.36% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.07%
1-4 @ 1.23% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.11% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 41.33%

Head to Head
Dec 23, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 18
Parma
3-1
Ternana
Man (10'), Cyprien (52'), Bernabe (55')
Raimondo (8')
Labojko (14'), Lucchesi (68'), Marginean (88')
Feb 11, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 24
Ternana
1-1
Parma
Palumbo (4')
Bernabe (36')
Sep 10, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 5
Parma
2-3
Ternana
Del Prato (31'), Inglese (51')
Coulibaly (48'), Donnarumma (67'), Corrado (86')
Feb 19, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 24
Parma
2-3
Ternana
Cobbaut (16'), Vazquez (22')
Donnarumma (4'), Partipilo (11'), Pettinari (58')
Koutsoupias (79')
Sep 22, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 5
Ternana
3-1
Parma
Sorensen (66'), Defendi (75'), Falletti (87')
Ghiringhelli (41'), Capuano (59')
Benedyczak (76')
Del Prato (39'), Brunetta (70')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Parma33209459322769
2Como33197749351464
3VeneziaVenezia33187860382261
4Cremonese33178843281559
5CatanzaroCatanzaro331671053421155
6Palermo331491058481051
7Brescia331112103835345
8Sampdoria33137134748-144
9Pisa331110124445-143
10Cittadella331110123740-343
11SudtirolSudtirol33119134041-142
12Reggiana3381693438-440
13Modena33815103744-739
14Cosenza CalcioCosenza33812133538-336
15Ternana3399153845-736
16BariBari33714123242-1035
17SpeziaSpezia33714123146-1535
18AscoliAscoli33712143338-533
19FeralpiSaloFeralpiSalo3387183854-1631
20Lecco3368193160-2926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!