MX23RW : Friday, May 24 06:49:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alanyaspor
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 32
Apr 15, 2024 at 6pm UK
Bahcesehir Okullari Arena
Galatasaray

Alanyaspor
0 - 4
Galatasaray


Fer (46')
Tekke (19'), Fer (64')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Yilmaz (56', 72'), Ziyech (61'), Icardi (83')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Alanyaspor and Galatasaray, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gaziantep 0-3 Alanyaspor
Tuesday, April 2 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Alanyaspor 1-2 Galatasaray

In-form Alanyaspor face a stern test against table-topping Galatasaray. Despite their winning streak, Alanyaspor have not beaten Gala in years. Galatasaray will be desperate to maintain their lead and have the upper hand. Expect a close match, possibly a narrow Galatasaray victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Galatasaray win with a probability of 51.69%. A win for Alanyaspor had a probability of 25.82% and a draw had a probability of 22.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Galatasaray win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.01%) and 0-2 (7.55%). The likeliest Alanyaspor win was 2-1 (6.5%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.2%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Galatasaray would win this match.

Result
AlanyasporDrawGalatasaray
25.82% (-0.135 -0.13) 22.48% (-0.028000000000002 -0.03) 51.69% (0.163 0.16)
Both teams to score 61.06% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.1% (0.009999999999998 0.01)38.89% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.79% (0.009999999999998 0.01)61.21% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Alanyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.01% (-0.096000000000004 -0.1)27.99% (0.096999999999998 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.37% (-0.123 -0.12)63.63% (0.124 0.12)
Galatasaray Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.79% (0.060000000000002 0.06)15.2% (-0.058 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.16% (0.112 0.11)43.84% (-0.112 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Alanyaspor 25.82%
    Galatasaray 51.69%
    Draw 22.48%
AlanyasporDrawGalatasaray
2-1 @ 6.5% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
1-0 @ 5.42% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
2-0 @ 3.45% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-1 @ 2.76% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.6% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.46% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 3.64%
Total : 25.82%
1-1 @ 10.2% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.12% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.25% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-3 @ 1.63% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 22.48%
1-2 @ 9.61% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-1 @ 8.01% (0.013 0.01)
0-2 @ 7.55% (0.028 0.03)
1-3 @ 6.04% (0.018 0.02)
0-3 @ 4.74% (0.027 0.03)
2-3 @ 3.84% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 2.84% (0.015 0.02)
0-4 @ 2.23% (0.017 0.02)
2-4 @ 1.81% (0.004 0)
1-5 @ 1.07% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 3.94%
Total : 51.69%

How you voted: Alanyaspor vs Galatasaray

Alanyaspor
6.5%
Draw
17.4%
Galatasaray
76.1%
46
Head to Head
Nov 25, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 13
Galatasaray
4-0
Alanyaspor
Icardi (37'), Mertens (45', 59'), Zaha (70')
Yilmaz (38')

Lima (31')
Apr 18, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 30
Alanyaspor
1-4
Galatasaray
Karaca (17' pen.)
Bardakci (14'), Icardi (42'), Mertens (48'), Rashica (63')
Oct 23, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 11
Galatasaray
2-2
Alanyaspor
Mertens (11'), Icardi (22')
Balkovec (68'), Mahgoub (90+1')
Feb 6, 2022 1pm
Sep 19, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 5
Galatasaray
0-1
Alanyaspor
Candeias (87')
Akbaba (41'), Diedhiou (48'), Aksoy (55'), Kirintili (83'), Karaca (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray37323289256499
2Fenerbahce37306193316296
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor372041365481764
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul371771351411058
5BesiktasBesiktas37168135145656
6KasimpasaKasimpasa37158146064-453
7AlanyasporAlanyaspor371215105249351
8SivassporSivasspor371312124553-851
9Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor37148154856-850
10AntalyasporAntalyaspor371212134348-548
11Adana Demirspor371014135255-344
12Samsunspor371110164149-843
13KayserisporKayserispor371112144355-1242
14GaziantepGaziantep37118184957-841
15KonyasporKonyaspor37914143950-1141
16AnkaragucuAnkaragucu37816134448-440
17Hatayspor37814154352-938
RFatih KaragumrukKaragumruk37910184651-537
RPendikspor37910184272-3037
RIstanbulspor3747262774-4716


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!