MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 08:24:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Besiktas
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 33
Apr 19, 2024 at 6pm UK
Vodafone Park (Istanbul)

Besiktas
2 - 0
Ankaragucu

Muci (18'), Muleka (67')
Svensson (31'), Talha Sanuc (89')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Mujakic (84'), Kitsiou (89')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Besiktas and Ankaragucu, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Besiktas 1-1 Samsunspor
Saturday, April 13 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Ankaragucu 3-1 Gaziantep
Saturday, April 13 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Besiktas 1-1 Ankaragucu

Besiktas aims to break their winless streak at home against Ankaragucu. Despite Besiktas' recent struggles, historical dominance leans towards them. Ankaragucu's away form is shaky, but their attacking presence should not be ignored. We expect a close match and the prediction is another draw for the hosts. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Besiktas win with a probability of 58.4%. A draw had a probability of 22.6% and a win for Ankaragucu had a probability of 19.01%.

The most likely scoreline for a Besiktas win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.45%) and 2-1 (9.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.73%), while for an Ankaragucu win it was 0-1 (5.84%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Besiktas would win this match.

Result
BesiktasDrawAnkaragucu
58.4% (-0.014999999999993 -0.01) 22.58%19.01% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
Both teams to score 51.41% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.68% (0.019999999999996 0.02)47.32% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.46% (0.018999999999998 0.02)69.54% (-0.02000000000001 -0.02)
Besiktas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.11% (0.0019999999999953 0)15.89% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.89% (0.0049999999999955 0)45.11% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Ankaragucu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.12% (0.024999999999999 0.02)38.88% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.39% (0.024000000000001 0.02)75.61% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Besiktas 58.4%
    Ankaragucu 19.01%
    Draw 22.58%
BesiktasDrawAnkaragucu
1-0 @ 11.36% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 10.45%
2-1 @ 9.87%
3-0 @ 6.41% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-1 @ 6.06% (0.00099999999999945 0)
4-0 @ 2.95% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.86% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-1 @ 2.79% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-2 @ 1.32% (0.002 0)
5-0 @ 1.09%
5-1 @ 1.03% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 58.4%
1-1 @ 10.73%
0-0 @ 6.18% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-2 @ 4.66% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-3 @ 0.9% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 22.58%
0-1 @ 5.84% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-2 @ 5.07% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 2.76% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 1.6% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 1.47% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 19.01%

How you voted: Besiktas vs Ankaragucu

Besiktas
69.6%
Draw
26.1%
Ankaragucu
4.3%
23
Head to Head
Dec 3, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 14
Ankaragucu
1-1
Besiktas
Sowe (21')
Pedrinho (42')
Oxlade-Chamberlain (74')
Ucan (29'), Tosun (90+6')
Mar 5, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 24
Besiktas
2-1
Ankaragucu
Ucan (40'), Aboubakar (55')
Sowe (53')
Sep 4, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 5
Ankaragucu
2-3
Besiktas
Beridze (26', 47')
Muleka (30'), Alli (35'), N'Koudou (74' pen.)
Apr 16, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 35
Besiktas
2-2
Ankaragucu
Kulusic (45+4' og., 52' og.)
Tore (90+1')
Paintsil (65' pen., 90+3')
da Costa Paulo Bartolomeu (31'), Sarlija (76')
Dec 24, 2020 4pm
Gameweek 14
Ankaragucu
0-1
Besiktas

Cetin (85')
Vida (61')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray37323289256499
2Fenerbahce37306193316296
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor372041365481764
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul371771351411058
5BesiktasBesiktas37168135145656
6KasimpasaKasimpasa37158146064-453
7AlanyasporAlanyaspor371215105249351
8SivassporSivasspor371312124553-851
9Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor37148154856-850
10AntalyasporAntalyaspor371212134348-548
11Adana Demirspor371014135255-344
12Samsunspor371110164149-843
13KayserisporKayserispor371112144355-1242
14GaziantepGaziantep37118184957-841
15KonyasporKonyaspor37914143950-1141
16AnkaragucuAnkaragucu37816134448-440
17Hatayspor37814154352-938
RFatih KaragumrukKaragumruk37910184651-537
RPendikspor37910184272-3037
RIstanbulspor3747262774-4716


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!