MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 10:18:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 28
Mar 2, 2024 at 10.30am UK
Ankara Ondokuz Mayis Stadyumu

Ankaragucu
1 - 1
Istanbulspor

Bassogog (53')
Pedrinho (26'), Belozoglu (27'), Cankaya (54'), Rodrigues (90+4')
Ozbir (38')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Loshaj (45+8')
Yasar (43'), Erdogan (52'), Yesil (88')
(90+4')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Ankaragucu and Istanbulspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kayserispor 3-2 Ankaragucu
Saturday, February 24 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Istanbulspor 0-2 Besiktas
Sunday, February 25 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Ankaragucu 2-1 Istanbulspor

Ankaragucu will be feeling super confident after their cup victory over Fenerbahce. Given how close they have come to picking up points in recent matches, we think they have the quality to finally get over the line against Istanbulspor. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ankaragucu win with a probability of 59.34%. A draw had a probability of 22.3% and a win for Istanbulspor had a probability of 18.37%.

The most likely scoreline for an Ankaragucu win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.62%) and 2-1 (9.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.59%), while for a Istanbulspor win it was 0-1 (5.68%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood.

Result
AnkaragucuDrawIstanbulspor
59.34% (-0.399 -0.4) 22.29% (0.384 0.38) 18.37% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Both teams to score 51.17% (-1.202 -1.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.94% (-1.617 -1.62)47.06% (1.614 1.61)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.7% (-1.525 -1.53)69.3% (1.522 1.52)
Ankaragucu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.51% (-0.675 -0.67)15.48% (0.671 0.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.63% (-1.27 -1.27)44.37% (1.267 1.27)
Istanbulspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.55% (-0.934 -0.93)39.45% (0.93 0.93)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.85% (-0.878 -0.88)76.15% (0.876 0.88)
Score Analysis
    Ankaragucu 59.33%
    Istanbulspor 18.37%
    Draw 22.29%
AnkaragucuDrawIstanbulspor
1-0 @ 11.39% (0.5 0.5)
2-0 @ 10.62% (0.22 0.22)
2-1 @ 9.89% (-0.041 -0.04)
3-0 @ 6.61% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-1 @ 6.15% (-0.173 -0.17)
4-0 @ 3.08% (-0.08 -0.08)
4-1 @ 2.87% (-0.151 -0.15)
3-2 @ 2.86% (-0.156 -0.16)
4-2 @ 1.33% (-0.106 -0.11)
5-0 @ 1.15% (-0.058 -0.06)
5-1 @ 1.07% (-0.083 -0.08)
Other @ 2.32%
Total : 59.33%
1-1 @ 10.59% (0.2 0.2)
0-0 @ 6.11% (0.403 0.4)
2-2 @ 4.6% (-0.137 -0.14)
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 22.29%
0-1 @ 5.68% (0.239 0.24)
1-2 @ 4.93% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-2 @ 2.64% (0.046 0.05)
1-3 @ 1.53% (-0.049 -0.05)
2-3 @ 1.43% (-0.08 -0.08)
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 18.37%

How you voted: Ankaragucu vs Istanbulspor

Ankaragucu
50.0%
Draw
20.0%
Istanbulspor
30.0%
10
Head to Head
Oct 22, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 9
Istanbulspor
2-1
Ankaragucu
Traore (12'), Kaan Gultekin (62')
Cigerci (24' pen.)
Belozoglu (0'), Morutan (19'), Bilazer (41'), Radakovic (86')
Apr 8, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 28
Ankaragucu
3-2
Istanbulspor
Sowe (10', 53'), Diack (24')
Sen (47'), Lokilo (55')
Oct 8, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 9
Istanbulspor
1-2
Ankaragucu
Ethemi (55')
Kilinc (16'), Sowe (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray32283173205387
2Fenerbahce32274185285785
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor321641254421252
4BesiktasBesiktas32146124238448
5Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor32146124347-448
6Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul32137124238446
7KasimpasaKasimpasa32137125557-246
8SivassporSivasspor321111103843-544
9AntalyasporAntalyaspor321012103637-142
10AlanyasporAlanyaspor321012104146-542
11Adana Demirspor32913104843540
12Samsunspor32108143642-638
13AnkaragucuAnkaragucu32813114041-137
14KayserisporKayserispor321010123645-937
15KonyasporKonyaspor32812123445-1136
16Hatayspor32712133644-833
17GaziantepGaziantep3287173550-1531
18Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk3279163541-630
19Pendikspor3279163664-2830
20Istanbulspor3247212559-3416


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!