MX23RW : Friday, May 24 07:38:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 24
Apr 15, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stadion Livyi Bereh

Metalist Kharkiv
1 - 1
Dnipro-1

Imerekov (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Hutsuliak (19')
Sarapiy (53')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Metalist Kharkiv and Dnipro-1.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kovalivka 1-1 Metalist Kharkiv
Sunday, April 7 at 1.30pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Dnipro-1 2-2 Luhansk
Tuesday, April 9 at 11am in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dnipro-1 win with a probability of 65.96%. A draw had a probability of 20.4% and a win for Metalist Kharkiv had a probability of 13.64%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dnipro-1 win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (12.45%) and 1-2 (9.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.69%), while for a Metalist Kharkiv win it was 1-0 (4.85%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood.

Result
Metalist KharkivDrawDnipro-1
13.64% (0.281 0.28) 20.4% (0.126 0.13) 65.96% (-0.408 -0.41)
Both teams to score 46.64% (0.371 0.37)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.38% (0.084000000000003 0.08)47.61% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.18% (0.079000000000001 0.08)69.81% (-0.078000000000003 -0.08)
Metalist Kharkiv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.98% (0.489 0.49)46.02% (-0.488 -0.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.26% (0.375 0.38)81.74% (-0.376 -0.38)
Dnipro-1 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.41% (-0.096000000000004 -0.1)13.59% (0.096 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.29% (-0.189 -0.19)40.71% (0.189 0.19)
Score Analysis
    Metalist Kharkiv 13.64%
    Dnipro-1 65.95%
    Draw 20.4%
Metalist KharkivDrawDnipro-1
1-0 @ 4.85% (0.05 0.05)
2-1 @ 3.76% (0.075 0.08)
2-0 @ 1.88% (0.045 0.04)
3-1 @ 0.97% (0.032 0.03)
3-2 @ 0.97% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 1.2%
Total : 13.64%
1-1 @ 9.69% (0.064 0.06)
0-0 @ 6.25% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-2 @ 3.75% (0.063 0.06)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 20.4%
0-1 @ 12.48% (-0.09 -0.09)
0-2 @ 12.45% (-0.13 -0.13)
1-2 @ 9.67% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-3 @ 8.29% (-0.118 -0.12)
1-3 @ 6.43% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
0-4 @ 4.14% (-0.074 -0.07)
1-4 @ 3.21% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.5% (0.033 0.03)
0-5 @ 1.65% (-0.035 -0.03)
1-5 @ 1.28% (-0.01 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.25% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 65.95%

Head to Head
Oct 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 9
Dnipro-1
1-0
Metalist Kharkiv
Lednev (56')
Kogut (25'), Volynets (82')

Boryachuk (63'), Bezuglyy (64'), Kurilo (90+6')
Apr 2, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 19
Metalist Kharkiv
0-3
Dnipro-1
Dovbyk (71', 78', 81')
Sep 11, 2022 11am
Gameweek 4
Dnipro-1
3-0
Metalist Kharkiv
Adamyuk (62'), Dovbyk (66'), Gromov (88')
Mar 12, 2022 12pm
Aug 28, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 6
Metalist Kharkiv
1-2
Dnipro-1
Conceicao Oliveira (36')
Golodyuk (16'), Kovalenko (68'), Fabinho (90+1')
Cuze (69' pen.), Hutsuliak (90+2')
Di Franco (22'), Dubinchak (50'), Ihnatenko (57')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar29225263224171
2Dynamo Kiev29213570274366
3Kryvbas Kryvyi RihKryvbas Kryvyi29166748301854
4Rukh Lviv291213443291449
5Dnipro-1Dnipro-1291310638271149
6Polissya ZhytomyrPolissya2913883730747
7LNZ CherkasyCherkasy29108113034-438
8Vorskla PoltavaVorskla2996143045-1533
9Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets29102173845-732
10Zorya LuhanskLuhansk29711112936-732
11FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya29710122738-1131
12Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka29611122131-1029
13Obolon KyivObolon29511131838-2026
14Veres29510142945-1625
15Minai29510142747-2025
16Metalist Kharkiv2958163155-2423


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!