MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 17:21:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Fortuna Dusseldorf logo
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 19
Jan 27, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Merkur Spiel-Arena

Dusseldorf
1 - 2
St Pauli

Tzolis (83')
Tzolis (30'), de Wijs (65')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Hartel (16' pen., 26')
Vasilj (32'), Kemlein (51')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Fortuna Dusseldorf and St Pauli.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a St Pauli win with a probability of 47.72%. A win for Fortuna Dusseldorf had a probability of 30.09% and a draw had a probability of 22.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a St Pauli win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (6.45%) and 0-2 (6.15%). The likeliest Fortuna Dusseldorf win was 2-1 (7.07%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.55%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for St Pauli in this match.

Result
Fortuna DusseldorfDrawSt Pauli
30.09% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09) 22.19% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03) 47.72% (0.112 0.11)
Both teams to score 65.75% (0.046000000000006 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.75% (0.078999999999994 0.08)34.25% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.85% (0.091000000000001 0.09)56.15% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)
Fortuna Dusseldorf Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.23% (-0.012 -0.01)22.77% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.54% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)56.46% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
St Pauli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.13% (0.070000000000007 0.07)14.87% (-0.072999999999999 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.79% (0.131 0.13)43.21% (-0.135 -0.13)
Score Analysis
    Fortuna Dusseldorf 30.09%
    St Pauli 47.72%
    Draw 22.19%
Fortuna DusseldorfDrawSt Pauli
2-1 @ 7.07% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
1-0 @ 5.01% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 3.71% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.49% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.32% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 1.83% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.29% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1.23%
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 30.09%
1-1 @ 9.55% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 6.73%
0-0 @ 3.39% (-0.015 -0.02)
3-3 @ 2.11% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.42%
Total : 22.19%
1-2 @ 9.1% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-1 @ 6.45% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.15% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-3 @ 5.78% (0.016 0.02)
2-3 @ 4.28% (0.011 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.91% (0.012 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.75% (0.015 0.02)
2-4 @ 2.04% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.86% (0.01 0.01)
1-5 @ 1.05% (0.008 0.01)
3-4 @ 1.01% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 47.72%

Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 2
St Pauli
0-0
Dusseldorf
Metcalfe (52'), Hurzeler (53'), Sinani (90+5')
Mets (83')
Gavory (88')
May 13, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 32
St Pauli
0-0
Dusseldorf
Mets (39')
Hoffmann (53'), Ginczek (60'), Zimmermann (76'), Klarer (81')
Nov 5, 2022 12pm
May 15, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 34
St Pauli
2-0
Dusseldorf
Hartel (65'), Dzwigala (83')
Buchtmann (20'), Irvine (85')

Piotrowski (50'), Koutris (60')
Dec 11, 2021 7.30pm
Gameweek 17
Dusseldorf
1-1
St Pauli
Hennings (68')
Nedelcu (23'), Piotrowski (71')
Hartel (47')
Smith (26')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1St Pauli34209562362669
2Holstein Kiel34215865392668
3Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf34189772403263
4Hamburger SV341771064442058
5Karlsruher SCKarlsruher341510968482055
6Hannover341313859441552
7SC PaderbornSC Paderborn34157125454052
8Greuther Furth34148125049150
9Hertha Berlin341391269591048
10Schalke 04Schalke34127155360-743
11Elversberg34127154963-1443
12Nuremberg34117164364-2140
13KaiserslauternKaiserslautern34116175964-539
14Magdeburg34911144654-838
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig34115183753-1638
16Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden3488183650-1432
17Hansa RostockHansa Rostock3494213057-2731
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck34610183169-3828


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!