MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 05:33:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belarusian Premier League | Gameweek 9
May 16, 2024 at 6.45pm UK
Stadion Neman

Neman
1 - 0
Arsenal Dzerzhinsk

Yakimov (71')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Ageev (62')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between Neman and Arsenal Dzerzhinsk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Slavia Mozyr 0-1 Neman
Sunday, May 12 at 6pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal Dzerzhinsk 1-0 Slutsk
Saturday, May 11 at 3pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Neman win with a probability of 59.93%. A draw had a probability of 23% and a win for Arsenal Dzerzhinsk had a probability of 17.08%.

The most likely scoreline for a Neman win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.69%) and 2-1 (9.66%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.87%), while for an Arsenal Dzerzhinsk win it was 0-1 (6.13%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 13.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Neman in this match.

Result
NemanDrawArsenal Dzerzhinsk
59.93% (-0.133 -0.13) 22.99% (0.023999999999997 0.02) 17.08% (0.11 0.11)
Both teams to score 46.68% (0.13200000000001 0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.19% (0.068000000000005 0.07)51.82% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.42% (0.058 0.06)73.58% (-0.055000000000007 -0.06)
Neman Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.06% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)16.94% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.99% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)47.02% (0.044000000000004 0.04)
Arsenal Dzerzhinsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.2% (0.177 0.18)43.8% (-0.175 -0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.04% (0.144 0.14)79.96% (-0.143 -0.14)
Score Analysis
    Neman 59.92%
    Arsenal Dzerzhinsk 17.08%
    Draw 22.99%
NemanDrawArsenal Dzerzhinsk
1-0 @ 13.17% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-0 @ 11.69% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-1 @ 9.66% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-0 @ 6.92% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
3-1 @ 5.71% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
4-0 @ 3.07% (-0.017 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.54% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 2.36% (0.012 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.09% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.05% (0.004 0)
5-1 @ 0.9% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 1.76%
Total : 59.92%
1-1 @ 10.87% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.42% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 3.99% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 22.99%
0-1 @ 6.13% (0.014 0.01)
1-2 @ 4.49% (0.029 0.03)
0-2 @ 2.53% (0.018 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.24% (0.014 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.1% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 1.61%
Total : 17.08%

Head to Head
Oct 2, 2022 11am
Gameweek 23
Arsenal Dzerzhinsk
1-1
Neman
Osipenko (65')
Yakimov (81')
May 15, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 8
Neman
2-0
Arsenal Dzerzhinsk
Adamovic (42'), Zhukovski (90+3')
Jimoh (19'), Pavlykovets (81')

Khvalko (14'), Vaskov (50')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!