MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 01:51:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Henan
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 15
Jun 15, 2024 at 1pm UK
Zhengzhou Hanghai Stadium

Henan
2 - 1
Beijing Guoan

Nazario (52'), Covic (90+1')
Denic (68'), Li (90')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Liangming (35')
Traore (40'), Boxuan (45')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Henan and Beijing Guoan.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Changchun 0-0 Henan
Sunday, May 26 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Beijing Guoan 5-2 Nantong Zhiyun
Sunday, May 26 at 12pm in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Beijing Guoan win with a probability of 44.83%. A win for Henan had a probability of 29.88% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Beijing Guoan win was 0-1 with a probability of 10%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.15%) and 0-2 (7.64%). The likeliest Henan win was 1-0 (7.86%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.99%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.2% likelihood.

Result
HenanDrawBeijing Guoan
29.88% (0.048999999999999 0.05) 25.29% (0.033999999999999 0.03) 44.83% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)
Both teams to score 54.64% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.22% (-0.122 -0.12)48.77% (0.124 0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.12% (-0.11 -0.11)70.88% (0.113 0.11)
Henan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.83% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)30.17% (0.029 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.68% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)66.32% (0.034999999999997 0.03)
Beijing Guoan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.25% (-0.088000000000008 -0.09)21.75% (0.091000000000001 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.07% (-0.136 -0.14)54.93% (0.138 0.14)
Score Analysis
    Henan 29.88%
    Beijing Guoan 44.82%
    Draw 25.28%
HenanDrawBeijing Guoan
1-0 @ 7.86% (0.034000000000001 0.03)
2-1 @ 7.19% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
2-0 @ 4.71% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
3-1 @ 2.87% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 2.19% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.88% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 29.88%
1-1 @ 11.99% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.56% (0.034 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.48% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.11% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.28%
0-1 @ 10% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
1-2 @ 9.15% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.64% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 4.65% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
0-3 @ 3.88% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.79% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.78% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.48% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.06% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 44.82%

Head to Head
Aug 4, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 20
Beijing Guoan
3-1
Henan
Kang (8'), Souza (42'), Zhongguo (84')
Tianyi (58'), Boxuan (66'), Ngadeu-Ngadjui (79'), Hao (87')
Covic (4')
Covic (5'), Denic (59'), Yang (61'), Pereira (86'), Zhao (90+1')
May 5, 2023 12.35pm
Nov 4, 2022 11.30am
Gameweek 23
Beijing Guoan
2-1
Henan
Zhang (13'), Kang (90' pen.)
Keqiang (74')
Aug 7, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 11
Henan
3-0
Beijing Guoan
Dourado (9'), Zhong (41'), Karanga (90')
Mierzejewski (61'), Sunjic (73')

Dabao (4'), Chengdong (86')
Aug 2, 2020 1am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shanghai PortShanghai Port19163059174251
2Shanghai ShenhuaSh. Shenhua1915404483649
3Chengdu RongchengChengdu19132445182741
4Beijing GuoanBeijing Guoan19104536251134
5Shandong TaishanShandong198743028231
6Zhejiang ProfessionalZhejiang199193335-228
7Tianjin Jinmen TigerTianjin Jinmen196672926324
8Wuhan Three TownsWuhan TT196492330-722
9HenanHenan195682430-621
10Qingdao Hainiu1954101731-1419
11Changchun YataiChangchun194692834-618
12Sichuan JiuniuSichuan194691834-1618
13Cangzhou Mighty LionsCangzhou1945102141-2017
14Meizhou Hakka193791329-1616
15Qingdao Youth Island1944112240-1816
16Nantong Zhiyun1935112036-1614


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!