MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 14:44:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
Meizhou Hakka
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 13
May 21, 2024 at 12pm UK
Huitang Stadium

Meizhou Hakka
0 - 0
Sichuan


Nam Yue (26')
FT
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Meizhou Hakka and Sichuan Jiuniu.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Meizhou Hakka 1-4 Chengdu
Friday, May 17 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Shandong 3-2 Sichuan
Thursday, May 16 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sichuan Jiuniu win with a probability of 43.2%. A win for Meizhou Hakka had a probability of 30.71% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sichuan Jiuniu win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.91%) and 0-2 (7.63%). The likeliest Meizhou Hakka win was 1-0 (8.65%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.41%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood.

Result
Meizhou HakkaDrawSichuan Jiuniu
30.71% (0.041 0.04) 26.09% (0.0010000000000012 0) 43.2% (-0.041999999999994 -0.04)
Both teams to score 52.49% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.22% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)51.78% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.46% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)73.54% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Meizhou Hakka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.89% (0.033000000000001 0.03)31.11% (-0.032999999999998 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.56% (0.036999999999999 0.04)67.44% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Sichuan Jiuniu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.19% (-0.01700000000001 -0.02)23.81% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.02% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)57.98% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Meizhou Hakka 30.71%
    Sichuan Jiuniu 43.2%
    Draw 26.09%
Meizhou HakkaDrawSichuan Jiuniu
1-0 @ 8.65% (0.004999999999999 0)
2-1 @ 7.25% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.05% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.82% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 2.02% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 1.97% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 30.71%
1-1 @ 12.41%
0-0 @ 7.41% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-2 @ 5.2% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 0.97% (0.001 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.09%
0-1 @ 10.63%
1-2 @ 8.91% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-2 @ 7.63% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.26% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-3 @ 3.65% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.49%
1-4 @ 1.53% (-0.002 -0)
0-4 @ 1.31% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 43.2%

rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!