MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 08:31:07| >> :600:3962288:3962288:
Cambuur
KNVB Beker | Semi-Finals
Feb 27, 2024 at 7pm UK
Cambuurstadion
NEC

Cambuur
1 - 2
Nijmegen

Uldrikis (24')
Breij (87'), van Mullem (98'), Pichel (110'), Sylla (120+2')
FT
(aet)
Ogawa (60'), Sano (99')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's KNVB Beker clash between Cambuur and NEC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Emmen 2-0 Cambuur
Friday, February 23 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: Nijmegen 2-0 Sparta
Saturday, February 24 at 8pm in Eredivisie

We say: Cambuur 1-2 NEC

Neither side have been solid at the back of late, so we expect a highly-entertaining affair with chances at both ends. That said, we are backing the visitors to emerge triumphant in the end. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cambuur win with a probability of 52.95%. A win for NEC had a probability of 26.65% and a draw had a probability of 20.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cambuur win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (6.52%) and 2-0 (5.78%). The likeliest NEC win was 1-2 (6.17%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.04%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-2 win for NEC in this match.

Result
CambuurDrawNEC
52.95% (0.025999999999996 0.03) 20.4% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 26.65% (-0.023 -0.02)
Both teams to score 69.79% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
72.11% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)27.88% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
51.4% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)48.6% (0.026999999999994 0.03)
Cambuur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.98% (0.0010000000000048 0)11.02%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.67%35.33% (0.0019999999999953 0)
NEC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.43% (-0.026999999999987 -0.03)21.56% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.35% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)54.65% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Cambuur 52.95%
    NEC 26.65%
    Draw 20.4%
CambuurDrawNEC
2-1 @ 8.87% (0.0040000000000013 0)
3-1 @ 6.52% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-0 @ 5.78% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
1-0 @ 5.24% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-2 @ 5% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 4.25% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 3.59% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-2 @ 2.76% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-0 @ 2.34% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 1.59% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-3 @ 1.41% (-0.002 -0)
5-2 @ 1.22% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-0 @ 1.03% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 52.95%
1-1 @ 8.04% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-2 @ 6.8% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-3 @ 2.56% (-0.004 -0)
0-0 @ 2.38% (0.0029999999999997 0)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 20.4%
1-2 @ 6.17% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-1 @ 3.65% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 3.48% (-0.004 -0)
1-3 @ 3.15% (-0.004 -0)
0-2 @ 2.8% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 1.43% (-0.002 -0)
2-4 @ 1.33% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 1.21% (-0.002 -0)
3-4 @ 0.98% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 26.65%

How you voted: Cambuur vs Nijmegen

Cambuur
29.5%
Draw
11.4%
NEC
59.1%
44
Head to Head
Feb 11, 2023 5.45pm
Nov 4, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 13
Cambuur
0-1
Nijmegen
Schone (44')
Apr 3, 2022 3.45pm
Gameweek 26
Cambuur
1-2
Nijmegen
Paulissen (11')
Uldrikis (5')
Okita (3'), Vet (77')
Bronkhorst (29'), Bruijn (58')
Nov 26, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 12
Nijmegen
2-3
Cambuur
Barreto (31'), Akman (36')
Tavsan (45+1'), Marquez (55'), Schone (90+3')
Jacobs (17'), Uldrikis (52'), Bangura (66')
Bangura (74')
Jan 17, 2021 11.15am
Gameweek 20
Nijmegen
0-0
Cambuur
Bruijn (76')
Mac-Intosch (49'), Bangura (58'), Kramer (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
2pm
Ruud
Tsitsipas
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
2Arsenal31225475245171
3Liverpool31218272304271
4Aston Villa32186866491760
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham32139105256-448
9Chelsea30128105552344
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves32127134651-543
12Bournemouth32119124757-1042
13Fulham32116154751-439
14Brentford3388174758-1132
15Crystal Palace3179153654-1830
16Everton3198143242-1027
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3379174258-1626
18Luton TownLuton3367204670-2425
19Burnley3348213368-3520
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3237223084-5416


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!