MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 17:54:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Mansfield Town
League Two | Gameweek 21
Mar 5, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
One Call Stadium
MK Dons

Mansfield
1 - 2
MK Dons

Quinn (15')
Cargill (45+2'), Boateng (85')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Gilbey (20'), Dennis (54')
Dennis (50')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's League Two clash between Mansfield Town and MK Dons, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Newport 0-1 Mansfield
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: AFC Wimbledon 1-0 MK Dons
Saturday, March 2 at 12.45pm in League Two

We said: Mansfield Town 3-1 MK Dons

Mansfield are in sensational form at the One Call Stadium of late and should be very confident of extending their winning run at the venue to four matches. MK Dons will still be reeling from their last-gasp loss at Wimbledon on the weekend, and a trip to the league leaders is not the ideal opportunity to bounce back. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mansfield Town win with a probability of 57.14%. A win for MK Dons had a probability of 22.15% and a draw had a probability of 20.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mansfield Town win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.66%) and 1-0 (7.23%). The likeliest MK Dons win was 1-2 (5.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.1%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.7% likelihood.

Result
Mansfield TownDrawMK Dons
57.14% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02) 20.71% (0.0019999999999989 0) 22.15% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
Both teams to score 62.99% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.61% (0.016000000000005 0.02)34.39% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.69% (0.018000000000001 0.02)56.3% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Mansfield Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)12%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.55% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)37.44%
MK Dons Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.58% (0.025000000000006 0.03)28.41% (-0.026 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.83% (0.033000000000001 0.03)64.16% (-0.033999999999992 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Mansfield Town 57.14%
    MK Dons 22.15%
    Draw 20.71%
Mansfield TownDrawMK Dons
2-1 @ 9.64% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 7.66% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.23% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.82% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 5.42% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 4.29% (0.0020000000000007 0)
4-1 @ 3.61% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 2.87% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 2.27% (0.0010000000000003 0)
5-1 @ 1.53% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-0 @ 1.22% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
5-2 @ 0.96% (0.001 0)
4-3 @ 0.95% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 57.14%
1-1 @ 9.1% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-2 @ 6.07% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-0 @ 3.41% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-3 @ 1.8% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 20.71%
1-2 @ 5.72% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-1 @ 4.29% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 2.7% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.55% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 2.4% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 1.13% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.36%
Total : 22.15%

How you voted: Mansfield vs MK Dons

Mansfield Town
84.6%
Draw
7.7%
MK Dons
7.7%
26
Head to Head
May 4, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 46
MK Dons
1-0
Mansfield
Wheeler (2')
Nicholls (63'), Aneke (89')

MacDonald (81'), Logan (95'), Mellis (97')
Oct 27, 2018 3pm
Gameweek 16
Mansfield
1-1
MK Dons
Mellis (17')
Sweeney (13'), Benning (52')
Houghton (24')
Brittain (81'), Aneke (85'), Watson (90')
Jul 21, 2015 7.45pm
Pre-season Friendlies
Mansfield
1-1
MK Dons
Thomas (45')
Powell (58')
Jan 1, 2008 3pm
Oct 2, 2007 3pm
Mansfield
1-2
MK Dons
Boulding (29')
Buxton (42'), John-Baptiste (73')
Stirling (83'), Dyer (72')
Stirling (34'), Knight (50'), Andrews (79'), Swailes (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CStockport CountyStockport452711795464992
4MK Dons452381479641577
5Crewe AlexandraCrewe451913136864470
6BarrowBarrow441814126053768
7Crawley TownCrawley45207187167467
8Doncaster RoversDoncaster44207176765267
9Walsall451811166868065
10Bradford CityBradford441712155557-263
11Gillingham45189184455-1163
12AFC Wimbledon451614155950962
13Harrogate TownHarrogate451711175867-962
14Notts County45187208985461
15Tranmere RoversTranmere45176226666057
16Morecambe45179196478-1457
17Newport CountyNewport45167226172-1155
18Accrington StanleyAccrington45159215970-1154
19Swindon TownSwindon451411207480-653
20Salford City451311216480-1650
21Grimsby Town451116185772-1549
22Colchester UnitedColchester441111225775-1844
23Sutton UnitedSutton45914225580-2541
RForest Green RoversForest Green45109264378-3539


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!