MX23RW : Friday, May 24 07:43:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | Gameweek 15
Apr 15, 2024 at 3.06am UK
Estadio Olimpico Benito Juarez

Juarez
0 - 1
Tijuana


Mosquera (45')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Zuniga (88')
Gomez (64')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Juarez and Club Tijuana.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Atletico San Luis 2-3 Juarez
Monday, April 8 at 4.30pm in Liga MX
Last Game: Tijuana 2-3 Necaxa
Saturday, April 6 at 4.10am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Juarez win with a probability of 45.4%. A win for Club Tijuana had a probability of 29.71% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Juarez win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.23%) and 2-0 (7.55%). The likeliest Club Tijuana win was 0-1 (7.49%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.76%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood.

Result
JuarezDrawClub Tijuana
45.4% (1.053 1.05) 24.89% (0.118 0.12) 29.71% (-1.17 -1.17)
Both teams to score 55.86% (-1.037 -1.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.86% (-1.071 -1.07)47.14% (1.072 1.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.62% (-1.004 -1)69.38% (1.006 1.01)
Juarez Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.18% (0.021999999999991 0.02)20.81% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.52% (0.036000000000001 0.04)53.48% (-0.035000000000004 -0.04)
Club Tijuana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.54% (-1.331 -1.33)29.46% (1.332 1.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.54% (-1.659 -1.66)65.46% (1.66 1.66)
Score Analysis
    Juarez 45.4%
    Club Tijuana 29.71%
    Draw 24.89%
JuarezDrawClub Tijuana
1-0 @ 9.62% (0.431 0.43)
2-1 @ 9.23% (0.086 0.09)
2-0 @ 7.55% (0.343 0.34)
3-1 @ 4.83% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
3-0 @ 3.95% (0.183 0.18)
3-2 @ 2.95% (-0.081 -0.08)
4-1 @ 1.9% (0.021 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.55% (0.072 0.07)
4-2 @ 1.16% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 45.4%
1-1 @ 11.76% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 6.13% (0.271 0.27)
2-2 @ 5.64% (-0.159 -0.16)
3-3 @ 1.2% (-0.079 -0.08)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 24.89%
0-1 @ 7.49% (0.06 0.06)
1-2 @ 7.19% (-0.207 -0.21)
0-2 @ 4.58% (-0.135 -0.14)
1-3 @ 2.93% (-0.198 -0.2)
2-3 @ 2.3% (-0.154 -0.15)
0-3 @ 1.87% (-0.128 -0.13)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 29.71%

Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 4.10am
Gameweek 10
Tijuana
5-1
Juarez
Gonzalez (45+8' pen., 55'), Martinez (54'), Cavallini (60'), Madrigal (67')
Eduardo Fernandez Inzunza (17'), Rivera (43'), Tona (88')
Gonzalez (77')
Vukcevic (18')
Hurtado (29'), Talavera (42'), Mosquera (44'), Rodriguez (45+6'), Garcia (75')
Jan 15, 2023 1.05am
Gameweek 2
Juarez
3-0
Tijuana
Duenas (14' pen.), Lezcano (33', 54')
Jul 9, 2022 3.05am
Gameweek 2
Tijuana
0-2
Juarez

Ruiz (77')
Fernandez (46', 71')
Mar 21, 2022 3.06am
Gameweek 11
Tijuana
1-0
Juarez
Montecinos (87'), Angulo (90')
Garcia (85'), Santos (88')
Aug 14, 2021 3am
Gameweek 4
Juarez
1-1
Tijuana
Fernandez (45+5' pen.)
Juan Garcia Manriquez (5'), Garcia (77')
Rodriguez (8')
Rak (21')
Rak (63')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!