MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 10:04:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 27
Mar 2, 2024 at 6pm UK
Stade Paul Lignon
Bordeaux

Rodez AF
2 - 2
Bordeaux

Corredor (26'), Lipinski (45+2')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Davitashvili (18'), Ihnatenko (90+4')
Ekomie (7')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Rodez AF and Bordeaux.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Valenciennes 0-2 Rodez AF
Saturday, February 24 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bordeaux 1-0 Guingamp
Saturday, February 24 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bordeaux win with a probability of 49.64%. A win for Rodez AF had a probability of 25.55% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bordeaux win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.5%) and 0-2 (8.77%). The likeliest Rodez AF win was 1-0 (7.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.79%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood.

Result
Rodez AFDrawBordeaux
25.55% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08) 24.81% (-0.111 -0.11) 49.64% (0.195 0.2)
Both teams to score 52.97% (0.272 0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.53% (0.39599999999999 0.4)49.46% (-0.394 -0.39)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.5% (0.354 0.35)71.5% (-0.35300000000001 -0.35)
Rodez AF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.16% (0.143 0.14)33.83% (-0.143 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.5% (0.156 0.16)70.5% (-0.154 -0.15)
Bordeaux Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.05% (0.239 0.24)19.95% (-0.238 -0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.89% (0.383 0.38)52.1% (-0.382 -0.38)
Score Analysis
    Rodez AF 25.55%
    Bordeaux 49.63%
    Draw 24.81%
Rodez AFDrawBordeaux
1-0 @ 7.31% (-0.09 -0.09)
2-1 @ 6.39% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
2-0 @ 3.96% (-0.033 -0.03)
3-1 @ 2.31% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.86% (0.019 0.02)
3-0 @ 1.43% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 25.55%
1-1 @ 11.79% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
0-0 @ 6.75% (-0.109 -0.11)
2-2 @ 5.15% (0.033 0.03)
3-3 @ 1% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 24.81%
0-1 @ 10.87% (-0.1 -0.1)
1-2 @ 9.5% (0.025 0.03)
0-2 @ 8.77% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
1-3 @ 5.11% (0.051 0.05)
0-3 @ 4.71% (0.028 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.77% (0.038 0.04)
1-4 @ 2.06% (0.035 0.03)
0-4 @ 1.9% (0.025 0.02)
2-4 @ 1.12% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 49.63%

Head to Head
Oct 28, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 12
Bordeaux
2-2
Rodez AF
Barbet (13' pen.), Weissbeck (18')
Davitashvili (25'), Sissokho (28'), Cassubie (44'), Weissbeck (61')
Elis (90+7')
Arconte (33'), Hountondji (79')
Hakim Abdallah (11'), Ngouyamsa (90+7')
Mpasi-Nzau (89')
Jun 2, 2023 7.45pm
Aug 6, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 2
Rodez AF
0-3
Bordeaux

Bardy (23'), Boissier (62'), Depres (90+1')
Bardy (36')
Ihnatenko (4'), Bakwa (14'), De Lima (90+4')
Rode Gregersen (65')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre321710559322761
2Angers32167947351255
3Saint-EtienneSt Etienne321661039251454
4Paris FCParis FC32131094135649
5Laval32131093735249
6Caen32146124239348
7Rodez AFRodez AF32121195346747
8GuingampGuingamp32121193831747
9PauPau32121195046447
10AmiensAmiens32101482830-244
11Grenoble321012103735242
12Ajaccio32119123135-442
13Bordeaux32119123843-541
14Bastia32118133541-640
15Annecy32109134041-139
16DunkerqueDunkerque32108143044-1438
17Troyes32811133643-735
18Concarneau3297163245-1334
19Quevilly32614124346-332
20Valenciennes32211191948-2917


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!