MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 16:14:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 46
Apr 20, 2024 at 3pm UK
New Meadow Park (Gloucester, Gloucestershire)
Scunthorpe United

Gloucester City
1 - 2
Scunthorpe

Smalley (27')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Elliott (69'), Sembie-Ferris (77')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Gloucester City and Scunthorpe United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Curzon Ashton 4-1 Gloucester City
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 5-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Scunthorpe United win with a probability of 85.98%. A draw had a probability of 9.8% and a win for Gloucester City had a probability of 4.23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Scunthorpe United win was 0-3 with a probability of 12.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (12.32%) and 0-4 (9.62%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (4.65%), while for a Gloucester City win it was 1-0 (1.52%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Scunthorpe United would win this match.

Result
Gloucester CityDrawScunthorpe United
4.23% (0.0019999999999998 0) 9.79% (0.0020000000000007 0) 85.98% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Both teams to score 41.8% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.37% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)29.62% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.26% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)50.73% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Gloucester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
43.85% (0.018000000000001 0.02)56.14% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
11.45% (0.011000000000001 0.01)88.55% (-0.012 -0.01)
Scunthorpe United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
95.31% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)4.69%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
80.96%19.04% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Score Analysis
    Gloucester City 4.23%
    Scunthorpe United 85.98%
    Draw 9.79%
Gloucester CityDrawScunthorpe United
1-0 @ 1.52%
2-1 @ 1.34% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.37%
Total : 4.23%
1-1 @ 4.65%
0-0 @ 2.63% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-2 @ 2.05% (0.0019999999999998 0)
Other @ 0.45%
Total : 9.79%
0-3 @ 12.57%
0-2 @ 12.32%
0-4 @ 9.62% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-1 @ 8.06% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 7.26% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-2 @ 7.12% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-5 @ 5.89% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-4 @ 5.55% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-5 @ 3.4% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-6 @ 3% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.1% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-6 @ 1.73% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 1.6% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-7 @ 1.31%
2-5 @ 0.98% (0.001 0)
Other @ 3.49%
Total : 85.98%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 3pm
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!