MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 10:06:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 37
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Park View Road
Braintree Town

Welling United
2 - 2
Braintree

Burchell (10'), Grant (45' pen.)
FT(HT: 2-2)
Blair (38'), Coulthirst (45+4' pen.)
Coverage of the National League South clash between Welling United and Braintree Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Welling United 3-2 Truro City
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Bath City 1-2 Braintree
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Braintree Town win with a probability of 42.68%. A win for Welling United had a probability of 31.63% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Braintree Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.92%) and 0-2 (7.3%). The likeliest Welling United win was 1-0 (8.35%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.2%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood.

Result
Welling UnitedDrawBraintree Town
31.63% (0.013999999999999 0.01) 25.69% (0.016000000000002 0.02) 42.68% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Both teams to score 54.18% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.23% (-0.065999999999995 -0.07)49.77% (0.063000000000002 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.23% (-0.059000000000001 -0.06)71.77% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Welling United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.53% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)29.47% (0.023 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.53% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)65.47% (0.029000000000011 0.03)
Braintree Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.81% (-0.045999999999992 -0.05)23.19% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.92% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)57.08% (0.062999999999995 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Welling United 31.63%
    Braintree Town 42.68%
    Draw 25.69%
Welling UnitedDrawBraintree Town
1-0 @ 8.35% (0.016 0.02)
2-1 @ 7.46%
2-0 @ 5.1% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.04% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.22% (-0.004 -0)
3-0 @ 2.08% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-1 @ 0.93% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 31.63%
1-1 @ 12.2% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.83% (0.018 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.45% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.08% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.69%
0-1 @ 9.99% (0.013 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.92% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.3%
1-3 @ 4.35% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.56% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 2.65% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.59% (-0.004 -0)
0-4 @ 1.3% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 0.97% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 42.68%

Head to Head
Nov 14, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 19
Braintree
4-1
Welling United
Coulthirst (7'), Blair (16'), Ward (23', 82')
Odusanya (49')
Feb 21, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 34
Welling United
0-2
Braintree
Blair (25'), Altintop (63')
Oct 25, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 15
Braintree
4-1
Welling United
Clements (34'), Matthews (41'), Reynolds (72'), Rush (78')
Azeez (30')
Jan 25, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 24
Braintree
2-2
Welling United
Johnson (35'), Holness (47')
Akinyemi (62'), Barnes (74')
Oct 16, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 9
Welling United
1-0
Braintree
Shokunbi (22')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil45289878443493
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4524111075423383
3Worthing4525614100703081
4Braintree TownBraintree4523121062392381
5Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4523111167511680
6Bath City4520141169492074
7Hampton & RichmondHampton452012136052872
8Aveley452010156661570
9Farnborough TownFarnborough451912147466869
10St Albans CitySt Albans City452071875651067
11Slough TownSlough4517141480681265
12Chippenham TownChippenham451613166161061
13Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels451512186364-157
14Weston-super-MareWeston44168206370-756
15Truro CityTruro City44159205765-854
16Weymouth441217155662-653
17Welling UnitedWelling United451217165570-1553
18Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd45187206876-850
19Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.451310225571-1649
20Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne451310225072-2249
21Taunton TownTaunton Town441015194470-2645
22DartfordDartford451110245474-2043
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville45107285287-3537
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic45415263974-3527


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!