MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 08:10:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 36
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
The A2B Stadium
Braintree Town

Worthing
0 - 1
Braintree

FT(HT: 0-1)
Blair (29')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Worthing and Braintree Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Welling United 4-1 Worthing
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Braintree 1-0 Tonbridge Angels
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Worthing win with a probability of 54.54%. A win for Braintree Town has a probability of 24.07% and a draw has a probability of 21.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Worthing win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (7.42%) and 1-0 (7.29%). The likeliest Braintree Town win is 1-2 (6.11%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (9.44%).

Result
WorthingDrawBraintree Town
54.54% (0.053999999999995 0.05) 21.38% (-0.012 -0.01) 24.07% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Both teams to score 63.09% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.62% (0.012 0.01)35.38% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.59% (0.015000000000001 0.02)57.41% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Worthing Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.92% (0.019999999999996 0.02)13.07% (-0.023 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.32% (0.042999999999999 0.04)39.67% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)
Braintree Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.58% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)27.42% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.1% (-0.034000000000006 -0.03)62.9% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Worthing 54.54%
    Braintree Town 24.07%
    Draw 21.38%
WorthingDrawBraintree Town
2-1 @ 9.6% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 7.42% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-0 @ 7.29%
3-1 @ 6.51% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
3-0 @ 5.03% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-2 @ 4.21% (0.00099999999999945 0)
4-1 @ 3.31% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.56% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-2 @ 2.14% (0.0019999999999998 0)
5-1 @ 1.35% (0.0029999999999999 0)
5-0 @ 1.04% (0.0029999999999999 0)
4-3 @ 0.92%
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 54.54%
1-1 @ 9.44% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.21% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 3.59% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-3 @ 1.82%
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 21.38%
1-2 @ 6.11% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
0-1 @ 4.64% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.68% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 2.63% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.29% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.72%
Total : 24.07%

Head to Head
Sep 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 7
Braintree
4-0
Worthing
Grimwood (18'), Blair (37'), Blackwell (45+3' pen.), Davies (73')
May 3, 2023 7.45pm
Apr 15, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 44
Worthing
2-1
Braintree
Chambers (36'), Meekums (70')
Bradshaw (14')
Oct 15, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 13
Braintree
2-1
Worthing
Rush (19'), Matthews (87' pen.)
Racine (11')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil46298981483395
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4624121076433384
3Worthing4626614104723284
4Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4624111172522083
5Braintree TownBraintree4623121164422281
6Bath City4620131371551673
7Aveley462110156861773
8Farnborough TownFarnborough462012147667972
9Hampton & RichmondHampton462012146157472
10Slough TownSlough4618141485711468
11St Albans CitySt Albans City462081877671068
12Chippenham TownChippenham461614166262062
13Weston-super-MareWeston46178216674-859
14Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels461513186566-158
15Weymouth461317165764-756
16Truro CityTruro City461510215867-955
17Welling UnitedWelling United461218165671-1554
18Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd46197207376-353
19Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne461410225374-2152
20Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.461311225571-1650
21DartfordDartford461210245675-1946
22Taunton TownTaunton Town461016204471-2746
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville46107295292-4037
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic46415274077-3727


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!