MX23RW : Friday, May 24 19:36:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
AFC Fylde
National League | Gameweek 34
Feb 17, 2024 at 3pm UK
Mill Farm Stadium
Barnet

Fylde
2 - 4
Barnet

Haughton (10' pen., 30')
Mitchell (22'), Kay (60'), Conway (63')
FT(HT: 2-2)
O'Donkor (19'), Pritchard (27'), Hall-Johnson (60'), Stead (73')
Brunt (66')
Coverage of the National League clash between Fylde and Barnet.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aldershot 0-5 Fylde
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 1-1 Wealdstone
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Barnet win with a probability of 41.11%. A win for Fylde has a probability of 35.7% and a draw has a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barnet win is 1-2 with a probability of 8.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-1 (6.56%) and 0-2 (5.54%). The likeliest Fylde win is 2-1 (7.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.23%).

Result
FyldeDrawBarnet
35.7% (1.058 1.06) 23.19% (-0.265 -0.27) 41.11% (-0.792 -0.79)
Both teams to score 64.37% (1.261 1.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.99% (1.543 1.54)37.01% (-1.542 -1.54)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.8% (1.652 1.65)59.2% (-1.65 -1.65)
Fylde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.98% (1.258 1.26)21.01% (-1.257 -1.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.2% (1.924 1.92)53.8% (-1.923 -1.92)
Barnet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.5% (0.301 0.3)18.5% (-0.301 -0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.28% (0.50599999999999 0.51)49.72% (-0.505 -0.5)
Score Analysis
    Fylde 35.7%
    Barnet 41.11%
    Draw 23.18%
FyldeDrawBarnet
2-1 @ 7.98% (0.09 0.09)
1-0 @ 6.06% (-0.224 -0.22)
2-0 @ 4.73% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.15% (0.199 0.2)
3-2 @ 3.5% (0.2 0.2)
3-0 @ 2.46% (0.096 0.1)
4-1 @ 1.62% (0.136 0.14)
4-2 @ 1.37% (0.126 0.13)
4-0 @ 0.96% (0.071 0.07)
Other @ 2.87%
Total : 35.7%
1-1 @ 10.23% (-0.27 -0.27)
2-2 @ 6.73% (0.139 0.14)
0-0 @ 3.89% (-0.299 -0.3)
3-3 @ 1.97% (0.131 0.13)
Other @ 0.36%
Total : 23.18%
1-2 @ 8.63% (-0.149 -0.15)
0-1 @ 6.56% (-0.438 -0.44)
0-2 @ 5.54% (-0.313 -0.31)
1-3 @ 4.86% (-0.036 -0.04)
2-3 @ 3.79% (0.114 0.11)
0-3 @ 3.11% (-0.145 -0.15)
1-4 @ 2.05% (0.004 0)
2-4 @ 1.6% (0.063 0.06)
0-4 @ 1.31% (-0.048 -0.05)
Other @ 3.66%
Total : 41.11%

Head to Head
Oct 3, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 14
Barnet
2-1
Fylde
Stead (80'), Kabamba (90+6')
Hall-Johnson (90')
Whitehead (1')
Obi (6'), Graham (19'), Whitehead (45+1'), Kay (47'), Charman (51'), Ligendza (61'), Gordon (70')
Ligendza (71')
Dec 7, 2019 5.20pm
Gameweek 29
Barnet
2-1
Fylde
Taylor (37'), Akinola (93')
Rowe (60')
Duxbury (91')
Oct 1, 2019 7.45pm
Gameweek 11
Fylde
0-4
Barnet

Hornby-Forbes (45'), Jameson (49')
Santos (10'), Akinola (51'), Walker (56'), Vilhete (66')
Pavey (79')
Apr 19, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 53
Fylde
1-0
Barnet
Rowe (21')
Croasdale (2'), Bond (62')

Sweeney (34')
Sep 22, 2018 3pm
Gameweek 15
Barnet
1-1
Fylde
Coulthirst (20')
Sweeney (77')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CChesterfield4631510106654198
2Barnet462681291603186
3Bromley462215973492481
4AltrinchamAltrincham4622111384592577
5Solihull MoorsSolihull462113127162976
6Gateshead462291588642475
7Halifax TownHalifax461914135850871
8Aldershot TownAldershot46209177483-969
9Southend UnitedSouthend4621121370452565
10Oldham AthleticOldham461518136360363
11Rochdale461614166964562
12Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool46179207082-1260
13Eastleigh461611197387-1459
14Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead461513186067-758
15Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red461414186963656
16WealdstoneWealdstone461511206072-1256
17Woking461510214955-655
18Fylde461510217482-855
19Ebbsfleet461412205974-1554
20York City461217175569-1453
21Boreham WoodBoreham Wood461216185973-1452
22Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster461113224059-1946
23Dorking WanderersDorking46129255485-3145
24Oxford CityOxford City4689295494-4033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!