MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 08:11:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 29, 2024 at 7pm UK
Pride Park Stadium

Derby U21s
vs.
Everton U21s

Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Derby County Under-21s and Everton Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: West Ham U21s 3-2 Derby U21s
Friday, April 5 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Next Game: Leeds U21s vs. Derby U21s
Monday, April 15 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Palace U21s 0-0 Everton U21s
Monday, April 8 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Next Game: Everton U21s vs. Blackburn U21s
Friday, April 12 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Everton Under-21s win with a probability of 50.79%. A win for Derby County Under-21s has a probability of 27.92% and a draw has a probability of 21.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Everton Under-21s win is 1-2 with a probability of 9.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-3 (6.23%) and 0-2 (6.1%). The likeliest Derby County Under-21s win is 2-1 (6.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (8.84%).

Result
Derby County Under-21sDrawEverton Under-21s
27.92%21.29%50.79%
Both teams to score 67.53%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.74%31.26%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
47.3%52.69%
Derby County Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.44%22.56%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.84%56.16%
Everton Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.2%12.79%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.9%39.1%
Score Analysis
    Derby County Under-21s 27.92%
    Everton Under-21s 50.79%
    Draw 21.29%
Derby County Under-21sDrawEverton Under-21s
2-1 @ 6.58%
1-0 @ 4.3%
3-2 @ 3.36%
3-1 @ 3.27%
2-0 @ 3.2%
3-0 @ 1.59%
4-2 @ 1.25%
4-1 @ 1.22%
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 27.92%
1-1 @ 8.84%
2-2 @ 6.76%
0-0 @ 2.89%
3-3 @ 2.3%
Other @ 0.5%
Total : 21.29%
1-2 @ 9.09%
1-3 @ 6.23%
0-2 @ 6.1%
0-1 @ 5.94%
2-3 @ 4.64%
0-3 @ 4.18%
1-4 @ 3.2%
2-4 @ 2.38%
0-4 @ 2.15%
1-5 @ 1.32%
3-4 @ 1.18%
2-5 @ 0.98%
Other @ 3.41%
Total : 50.79%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!