MX23RW : Monday, April 15 04:20:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 12, 2024 at 7pm UK
Haig Avenue

Everton U21s
2 - 3
Blackburn U21s

Whitaker (41'), Kouyate (80')
Djankpata (24'), Metcalfe (41'), Welch (67')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Wood (39'), Tyjon (63', 85')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Everton Under-21s and Blackburn Rovers Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Palace U21s 0-0 Everton U21s
Monday, April 8 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Blackburn U21s 1-0 Liverpool U21s
Saturday, April 6 at 12pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Everton Under-21s win with a probability of 61.87%. A win for Blackburn Rovers Under-21s had a probability of 20.23% and a draw had a probability of 17.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Everton Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.37%) and 2-0 (5.85%). The likeliest Blackburn Rovers Under-21s win was 1-2 (4.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (6.59%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 3% likelihood.

Result
Everton Under-21sDrawBlackburn Rovers Under-21s
61.87% (0.0080000000000027 0.01) 17.9% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 20.23%
Both teams to score 70.99% (0.0050000000000097 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
76.88% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)23.11% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
57.58% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)42.41% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Everton Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.49% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)7.51% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
73.05% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)26.95% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Blackburn Rovers Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.75% (0.0040000000000049 0)23.24%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.84% (0.0030000000000001 0)57.16% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Score Analysis
    Everton Under-21s 61.87%
    Blackburn Rovers Under-21s 20.23%
    Draw 17.9%
Everton Under-21sDrawBlackburn Rovers Under-21s
2-1 @ 8.54%
3-1 @ 7.37%
2-0 @ 5.85%
3-2 @ 5.37%
3-0 @ 5.05% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 4.77% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-0 @ 4.52% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
4-2 @ 3.48% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 3.27% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-1 @ 2.47% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-2 @ 1.8%
5-0 @ 1.69%
4-3 @ 1.69%
6-1 @ 1.07%
Other @ 4.94%
Total : 61.87%
1-1 @ 6.59% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 6.23% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-3 @ 2.61%
0-0 @ 1.75% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 17.9%
1-2 @ 4.81%
2-3 @ 3.03%
0-1 @ 2.55%
1-3 @ 2.34%
0-2 @ 1.86% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-4 @ 1.11%
3-4 @ 0.95% (0.001 0)
0-3 @ 0.9%
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 20.23%

Head to Head
Jan 15, 2023 1.30pm
Blackburn U21s
4-2
Everton U21s
Gilsenan (50'), Markanday (57'), Leonard (82'), Weston (88')
Mills (7'), Okoronkko (64')
Aug 5, 2022 7pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!