MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 11:50:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 22, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Thorp Arch Grange

Leeds U21s
vs.
Everton U21s

Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Leeds United Under-21s and Everton Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Newcastle U21s 0-2 Leeds U21s
Friday, April 19 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Everton U21s 2-3 Blackburn U21s
Friday, April 12 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Everton Under-21s win with a probability of 48.08%. A win for Leeds United Under-21s has a probability of 31.71% and a draw has a probability of 20.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Everton Under-21s win is 1-2 with a probability of 7.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-3 (5.91%) and 2-3 (5.32%). The likeliest Leeds United Under-21s win is 2-1 (6.43%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 2-2 (7.16%).

Result
Leeds United Under-21sDrawEverton Under-21s
31.71% (-0.265 -0.27) 20.22% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03) 48.08% (0.292 0.29)
Both teams to score 74.49% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
76.61% (0.012 0.01)23.38% (-0.013000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
57.22% (0.016999999999996 0.02)42.78% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Leeds United Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.47% (-0.119 -0.12)16.52% (0.116 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.73% (-0.211 -0.21)46.27% (0.209 0.21)
Everton Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.23% (0.082999999999998 0.08)10.77% (-0.084999999999999 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.24% (0.18799999999999 0.19)34.76% (-0.191 -0.19)
Score Analysis
    Leeds United Under-21s 31.71%
    Everton Under-21s 48.08%
    Draw 20.22%
Leeds United Under-21sDrawEverton Under-21s
2-1 @ 6.43% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
3-2 @ 4.3% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.86% (-0.035 -0.04)
1-0 @ 3.2% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-0 @ 2.88% (-0.025 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.94% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.74% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-0 @ 1.73% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-3 @ 1.44% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 4.2%
Total : 31.71%
2-2 @ 7.16% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-1 @ 7.14% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-3 @ 3.19% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 1.78% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.95%
Total : 20.22%
1-2 @ 7.95% (0.018 0.02)
1-3 @ 5.91% (0.035 0.04)
2-3 @ 5.32% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.42% (0.028 0.03)
0-1 @ 3.96% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-4 @ 3.29% (0.031 0.03)
0-3 @ 3.28% (0.032 0.03)
2-4 @ 2.96% (0.016 0.02)
0-4 @ 1.83% (0.024 0.02)
3-4 @ 1.78% (0.0029999999999999 0)
1-5 @ 1.47% (0.019 0.02)
2-5 @ 1.32% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 4.57%
Total : 48.08%

Who will win Monday's Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Leeds U21s and Everton U21s?

Leeds United Under-21s
Draw
Everton Under-21s
Leeds United Under-21s
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
Everton Under-21s
0.0%
0
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!