MX23RW : Monday, July 22 21:09:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 21
Apr 24, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Al-Khwar Stadium

Al Shamal
0 - 4
Al-Sadd


Al Jabri (73')
Ebrahimi (40'), Waad (73')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Al Heidos (9'), Plata (26'), Afif (83' pen.), Otavio (90+5')
Assadalla (61')
Plata (73')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Al Shamal and Al-Sadd.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Shamal 0-0 Al Wakrah
Tuesday, April 16 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Ahli 1-9 Al-Sadd
Wednesday, April 17 at 6.30pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Sadd win with a probability of 72.92%. A draw had a probability of 15.5% and a win for Al Shamal had a probability of 11.58%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Sadd win was 0-2 with a probability of 9.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.1%) and 0-3 (8.19%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.85%), while for an Al Shamal win it was 2-1 (3.38%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Al-Sadd would win this match.

Result
Al ShamalDrawAl-Sadd
11.58% (0.024000000000001 0.02) 15.49% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 72.92% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Both teams to score 58.29% (0.119 0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.51% (0.102 0.1)29.49% (-0.104 -0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.43% (0.123 0.12)50.57% (-0.125 -0.13)
Al Shamal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.68% (0.114 0.11)37.32% (-0.116 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.9% (0.111 0.11)74.1% (-0.113 -0.11)
Al-Sadd Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93% (0.018999999999991 0.02)7% (-0.021 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
74.38% (0.052000000000007 0.05)25.61% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Al Shamal 11.58%
    Al-Sadd 72.92%
    Draw 15.49%
Al ShamalDrawAl-Sadd
2-1 @ 3.38% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-0 @ 2.58% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.47% (0.008 0.01)
2-0 @ 1.27%
3-1 @ 1.11% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 11.58%
1-1 @ 6.85% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.49% (0.011 0.01)
0-0 @ 2.61% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.31% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 15.49%
0-2 @ 9.24% (-0.035 -0.04)
1-2 @ 9.1% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 8.19% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-3 @ 8.07% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-1 @ 6.95% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
0-4 @ 5.44% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-4 @ 5.37% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.98% (0.015 0.02)
0-5 @ 2.9% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-5 @ 2.85% (0.008 0.01)
2-4 @ 2.64% (0.012 0.01)
2-5 @ 1.41% (0.008 0.01)
0-6 @ 1.28% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-6 @ 1.27% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 4.25%
Total : 72.92%

Head to Head
Dec 1, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 10
Al-Sadd
4-0
Al Shamal
Plata (39', 62'), Afif (58' pen.), Bounedjah (86')
Hazbavi (45+4')

Al-Hashemi (52')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al Ahli00000000
2Al Arabi00000000
3Al-DuhailAl-Duhail00000000
4Al Gharafa00000000
5Al Khor00000000
6Al-RayyanAl-Rayyan00000000
7Al-SaddAl-Sadd00000000
8Al Shahaniya00000000
9Al Shamal00000000
10Al Wakrah00000000
11Qatar SC00000000
12Umm Salal00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!