MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 16:42:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Airdrieonians
Arbroath
Ayr United
Dundee United
Dunfermline Athletic
Greenock Morton
Inverness CT
Partick Thistle
Queen's Park
Raith Rovers
Greenock Morton
Scottish Championship | Gameweek 14
Mar 5, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Cappielow Park
Dundee United

Morton
0 - 1
Dundee Utd


Power (32'), Strapp (44'), Baird (59'), Muirhead (79'), Crawford (88')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Moult (26')
Watt (57'), Thomson (76'), Tillson (90+1'), Walton (90+3')
Coverage of the Scottish Championship clash between Greenock Morton and Dundee United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Morton 0-2 Inverness
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Scottish Championship
Last Game: Partick 1-1 Dundee Utd
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Scottish Championship

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dundee United win with a probability of 42.63%. A win for Greenock Morton had a probability of 31.36% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dundee United win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.87%) and 0-2 (7.44%). The likeliest Greenock Morton win was 1-0 (8.63%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.37%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Dundee United in this match.

Result
Greenock MortonDrawDundee United
31.36% (0.096 0.1) 26.01% (0.125 0.13) 42.63% (-0.223 -0.22)
Both teams to score 53.04% (-0.362 -0.36)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.8% (-0.489 -0.49)51.19% (0.486 0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.96% (-0.429 -0.43)73.04% (0.428 0.43)
Greenock Morton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.64% (-0.17899999999999 -0.18)30.37% (0.178 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.44% (-0.215 -0.21)66.56% (0.21300000000001 0.21)
Dundee United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.16% (-0.324 -0.32)23.84% (0.323 0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.98% (-0.467 -0.47)58.02% (0.467 0.47)
Score Analysis
    Greenock Morton 31.36%
    Dundee United 42.62%
    Draw 26.01%
Greenock MortonDrawDundee United
1-0 @ 8.63% (0.125 0.13)
2-1 @ 7.37% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-0 @ 5.14% (0.05 0.05)
3-1 @ 2.93% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.1% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-0 @ 2.04% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 31.36%
1-1 @ 12.37% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
0-0 @ 7.24% (0.14 0.14)
2-2 @ 5.29% (-0.049 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.01%
0-1 @ 10.37% (0.1 0.1)
1-2 @ 8.87% (-0.038 -0.04)
0-2 @ 7.44% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 4.24% (-0.059 -0.06)
0-3 @ 3.56% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.53% (-0.048 -0.05)
1-4 @ 1.52% (-0.036 -0.04)
0-4 @ 1.28% (-0.024 -0.02)
2-4 @ 0.91% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 42.62%

How you voted: Morton vs Dundee Utd

Greenock Morton
20.0%
Draw
20.0%
Dundee United
60.0%
5
Head to Head
Jan 6, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 20
Dundee Utd
2-3
Morton
Fotheringham (38'), Moult (45')
Tillson (29'), Mochrie (51'), Sibbald (83'), Glass (84'), Cudjoe (90+1')
Sibbald (88')
Oakley (25', 36', 88')
Power (54'), Wilson (71'), Strapp (76'), Mullen (78')
Sep 16, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 5
Dundee Utd
1-1
Morton
Moult (19')
Moult (40')
Cudjoe (63')
Muirhead (58')
Broadfoot (40'), Baird (71'), Power (85')
Mar 14, 2020 3pm
Jan 25, 2020 3pm
Gameweek 22
Dundee Utd
1-1
Morton
McNeil (90')
Appere (42')
Orsi (17')
Colville (82'), Rogers (86')
Dec 10, 2019 7.45pm
Gameweek 15
Morton
1-2
Dundee Utd
Sutton (25')
Jacobs (39'), McAlister (57'), Colville (94')
Appere (5'), Shankland (31')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dundee UnitedDundee Utd34218569224771
2Raith Rovers34198753421165
3Partick ThistlePartick341412862501254
4AirdrieoniansAirdrieonians34156134442251
5Greenock MortonMorton34128144243-144
6Dunfermline AthleticDunfermline341110133944-543
7Ayr UnitedAyr34126165058-842
8Inverness Caledonian ThistleInverness34911143738-138
9Queen's ParkQueen's Park34910154356-1337
10Arbroath3465233579-4423


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!