MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 10:14:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Edinburgh City
Scottish League One | Gameweek 27
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Ainslie Park Stadium
Cove Rangers

Edinburgh
0 - 2
Cove Rangers


Parker (74')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Scully (15'), Megginson (50')
Gillingham (58'), Fyvie (90+3')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Edinburgh City and Cove Rangers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stirling 4-0 Edinburgh
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Scottish League One
Last Game: Cove Rangers 2-1 Annan
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cove Rangers win with a probability of 68.7%. A draw had a probability of 17.3% and a win for Edinburgh City had a probability of 14%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cove Rangers win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.23%) and 1-3 (7.79%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.73%), while for a Edinburgh City win it was 2-1 (3.98%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Cove Rangers would win this match.

Result
Edinburgh CityDrawCove Rangers
14%17.3% (0.0010000000000012 0) 68.7% (-0.0050000000000097 -0.01)
Both teams to score 58.81% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.73% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)32.27%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.12% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)53.88% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Edinburgh City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.3% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)35.7% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.53%72.47% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Cove Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.45% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)8.54%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
70.43% (-0.005999999999986 -0.01)29.56% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Score Analysis
    Edinburgh City 14%
    Cove Rangers 68.7%
    Draw 17.3%
Edinburgh CityDrawCove Rangers
2-1 @ 3.98%
1-0 @ 3.14%
3-2 @ 1.68%
2-0 @ 1.62%
3-1 @ 1.37%
Other @ 2.21%
Total : 14%
1-1 @ 7.73% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-2 @ 4.9%
0-0 @ 3.05%
3-3 @ 1.38% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 17.3%
1-2 @ 9.51%
0-2 @ 9.23%
1-3 @ 7.79% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 7.57%
0-1 @ 7.5%
1-4 @ 4.79% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-4 @ 4.65% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-3 @ 4.02%
2-4 @ 2.47%
1-5 @ 2.36%
0-5 @ 2.29% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-5 @ 1.22%
1-6 @ 0.97%
0-6 @ 0.94% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 3.4%
Total : 68.7%

Head to Head
Dec 23, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 18
Cove Rangers
7-2
Edinburgh
Burrell (6', 45+2'), Yule (50', 71'), Connell (85', 90+1'), Scully (89')
Niang (85')
Mahon (7'), See (65')
Devine (76')
Devine (80')
Sep 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 7
Edinburgh
2-2
Cove Rangers
Handling (18'), Shanley (59')
Spence (83')
Burrell (8'), Wilkie (90' og.)
Jones (18'), Stewart (26')
Mar 28, 2020 3pm
Feb 15, 2020 3pm
Gameweek 25
Cove Rangers
2-1
Edinburgh
Higgins (55'), McAllister (89')
Ross (40'), Watson (47'), Milne (62')
Shepherd (48')
Dec 7, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 15
Edinburgh
2-1
Cove Rangers
Henderson (9', 30')
Laird (50')
Scott (34')
Fyvie (67'), Megginson (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk33276089216887
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton33198666264065
3Alloa AthleticAlloa33157115550552
4Montrose33138125253-147
5Cove Rangers33137135357-446
6Kelty Hearts33127144555-1043
7Queen of the SouthQotS33107164250-837
8Annan AthleticAnnan33810154963-1434
9Stirling AlbionStirling3397173556-2134
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh3335253590-558


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!