MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 10:11:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Kilmarnock logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Dundee logo
Scottish Premiership | Gameweek 29
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Kilmac Stadium at Dens Park
Kilmarnock logo

Dundee
2 - 2
Kilmarnock

Dennis (11' og.), McCowan (63' pen.)
Beck (39'), A (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Watkins (35')
Vassell (49'), Ndaba (67'), Deas (90+2'), van Veen (90+7'), van Veen (90+7')
Mayo (60')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash between Dundee and Kilmarnock, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Celtic 7-1 Dundee
Wednesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Kilmarnock 1-2 Rangers
Wednesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Dundee 1-2 Kilmarnock

With little between the two teams in the league this promises to be a closely fought contest, particularly since both are heading into the match on the back of defeats. Kilmarnock cannot afford another loss considering how close St Mirren are to them in the division, and they should have enough attacking quality to claim three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dundee win with a probability of 46.24%. A win for Kilmarnock had a probability of 28.87% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dundee win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.3%) and 2-0 (7.78%). The likeliest Kilmarnock win was 0-1 (7.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.78%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood.

Result
DundeeDrawKilmarnock
46.24% (-0.365 -0.37) 24.9% (0.036999999999999 0.04) 28.87% (0.333 0.33)
Both teams to score 55.32% (0.107 0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.39% (0.039000000000001 0.04)47.61% (-0.035000000000004 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.19% (0.036999999999999 0.04)69.82% (-0.030999999999992 -0.03)
Dundee Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.36% (-0.14099999999999 -0.14)20.64% (0.146 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.79% (-0.228 -0.23)53.21% (0.232 0.23)
Kilmarnock Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.71% (0.26100000000001 0.26)30.3% (-0.256 -0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.53% (0.31 0.31)66.47% (-0.304 -0.3)
Score Analysis
    Dundee 46.24%
    Kilmarnock 28.87%
    Draw 24.89%
DundeeDrawKilmarnock
1-0 @ 9.87% (-0.058 -0.06)
2-1 @ 9.3% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 7.78% (-0.081 -0.08)
3-1 @ 4.89% (-0.037999999999999 -0.04)
3-0 @ 4.09% (-0.061 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.92% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 1.93% (-0.023 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.62% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.15% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 46.24%
1-1 @ 11.78% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.25% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.55% (0.021 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.16% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24.89%
0-1 @ 7.47% (0.042 0.04)
1-2 @ 7.04% (0.058999999999999 0.06)
0-2 @ 4.46% (0.056999999999999 0.06)
1-3 @ 2.8% (0.043 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.21% (0.024 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.78% (0.035 0.03)
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 28.87%

How you voted: Dundee vs Kilmarnock

Dundee
15.4%
Draw
23.1%
Kilmarnock
61.5%
13
Head to Head
Jan 20, 2024 3pm
Fourth Round
Kilmarnock
2-0
Dundee
Vassell (1'), Watkins (3')
Watkins (42')
Dec 30, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 21
Kilmarnock
2-2
Dundee
Wright (85'), McKenzie (90+3')
Kennedy (24'), Donnelly (83'), (90+6')
McCowan (35'), Shaughnessy (90+5')
Boateng (87')
Sep 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 6
Dundee
2-2
Kilmarnock
Bakayoko (16'), Rudden (90+3')
Rudden (68')
Mulligan (34')
Armstrong (30' pen., 81')
Deas (39'), Armstrong (60'), Wright (87')
McInnes (35')
May 24, 2021 7.45pm
Final 2nd Leg
Kilmarnock
1-2
Dundee
Lafferty (69' pen.)
Tshibola (55'), McKenzie (73'), Whitehall (87')
Mullen (7'), Ashcroft (12')
May 20, 2021 8.15pm
Final 1st Leg
Dundee
2-1
Kilmarnock
McGhee (6'), Adam (47')
Sow (86'), Byrne (87'), Adam (90+2')
Haunstrup (77')
Millen (41'), Burke (49'), Broadfoot (54')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Group
1Celtic000080265478
2RangersRangers000072234974
3Hearts000046341262
4Kilmarnock00004334951
5St Mirren00003843-543
6Dundee00004454-1040
Relegation Group
1Hibernian00004451-739
2Motherwell00004651-537
3Aberdeen00003549-1435
4St Johnstone00002446-2231
5Ross County00003256-2430
6Livingston00002259-3718
 
First Phase
1Celtic33246380265478
2RangersRangers32242672234974
3Hearts33195946341262
4Kilmarnock33131284334951
5St Mirren33127143843-543
6Dundee321010124454-1040
7Hibernian33912124451-739
8Motherwell33813124651-537
9Aberdeen33811143549-1435
10St Johnstone33710162446-2231
11Ross County3379173256-2430
12Livingston3339212259-3718


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!