MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 15:20:50| >> :300:86500:86500:
Oleksandriya
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 28
May 12, 2024 at 11am UK
KSK Nika

Oleksandriya
1 - 0
Dnipro-1

Shostak (18')
Kaliuzhnyi (71'), Shevchenko (90+5')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Kiwinda (69'), Sarapiy (90+2')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between FC Oleksandriya and Dnipro-1.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oleksandriya 2-2 Rukh Lviv
Saturday, May 4 at 11am in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Dnipro-1 1-0 Kryvbas Kryvyi
Monday, May 6 at 11.35am in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dnipro-1 win with a probability of 49.41%. A draw had a probability of 27% and a win for FC Oleksandriya had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dnipro-1 win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.99%) and 1-2 (8.92%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.53%), while for a FC Oleksandriya win it was 1-0 (8.81%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood.

Result
FC OleksandriyaDrawDnipro-1
23.6% (-0.193 -0.19) 26.99% (0.102 0.1) 49.41% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
Both teams to score 44.82% (-0.455 -0.45)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.82% (-0.494 -0.49)59.17% (0.489 0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.39% (-0.383 -0.38)79.6% (0.377 0.38)
FC Oleksandriya Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.05% (-0.463 -0.46)40.95% (0.458 0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.49% (-0.415 -0.42)77.51% (0.41000000000001 0.41)
Dnipro-1 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.91% (-0.18000000000001 -0.18)24.09% (0.173 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.62% (-0.25 -0.25)58.38% (0.245 0.24)
Score Analysis
    FC Oleksandriya 23.6%
    Dnipro-1 49.4%
    Draw 26.99%
FC OleksandriyaDrawDnipro-1
1-0 @ 8.81% (0.052 0.05)
2-1 @ 5.6% (-0.066 -0.07)
2-0 @ 3.93% (-0.025 -0.02)
3-1 @ 1.67% (-0.041 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.19% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-0 @ 1.17% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 1.25%
Total : 23.6%
1-1 @ 12.53% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.86% (0.18 0.18)
2-2 @ 3.98% (-0.067 -0.07)
Other @ 0.61%
Total : 26.99%
0-1 @ 14.04% (0.19 0.19)
0-2 @ 9.99% (0.083 0.08)
1-2 @ 8.92% (-0.038 -0.04)
0-3 @ 4.74% (0.016 0.02)
1-3 @ 4.23% (-0.04 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.89% (-0.041 -0.04)
0-4 @ 1.69% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 1.51% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 49.4%

Head to Head
Nov 6, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 13
Dnipro-1
1-0
Oleksandriya
Filippov (34')
Sarapiy (72')

Skorko (80')
May 11, 2023 11am
Gameweek 1
Dnipro-1
1-1
Oleksandriya
Dovbyk (22' pen.)
Kovalets (26')
Mar 4, 2023 10am
Gameweek 16
Oleksandriya
2-2
Dnipro-1
Mustafaev (30', 88')
Blanco (23'), Dovbyk (60')
May 21, 2022 1am
Nov 20, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 15
Dnipro-1
3-1
Oleksandriya
Dovbyk (28' pen., 30'), Loginov (41')
Pikhalyonok (49'), Svatok (59'), Hutsuliak (60')
Baboglo (19')
Rybalka (40'), Kaliuzhnyi (45'), Miroshnichenko (83')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!