MX23RW : Monday, July 15 23:36:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 3
Jun 22, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Estadio Julio Cesar Abbadie
Fenix

Maldonado
1 - 3
Fenix

Noble (43')
Nunez (45+4'), Trasante (47')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Rodriguez (7'), Fernandez (64'), Dudu (79')
Sebastian da Silva Mattos (69'), Pereira (81'), Schetino (87')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Deportivo Maldonado and Fenix.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: River Plate 1-1 Maldonado
Saturday, June 15 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Fenix 3-1 Wanderers
Sunday, June 16 at 4.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fenix win with a probability of 41.76%. A win for Deportivo Maldonado had a probability of 29.64% and a draw had a probability of 28.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fenix win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.22%) and 1-2 (8.17%). The likeliest Deportivo Maldonado win was 1-0 (10.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.2%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fenix would win this match.

Result
Deportivo MaldonadoDrawFenix
29.64% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 28.6% (-0.016000000000002 -0.02) 41.76% (0.023000000000003 0.02)
Both teams to score 44.73% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.58% (0.045999999999999 0.05)61.42% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.69% (0.035 0.04)81.31% (-0.035999999999987 -0.04)
Deportivo Maldonado Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63% (0.018000000000001 0.02)36.99% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.22% (0.019000000000002 0.02)73.78% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)
Fenix Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.98% (0.036000000000001 0.04)29.01% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.08% (0.046000000000006 0.05)64.91% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Deportivo Maldonado 29.63%
    Fenix 41.76%
    Draw 28.59%
Deportivo MaldonadoDrawFenix
1-0 @ 10.67% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 6.57% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-0 @ 5.31% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 2.18% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-0 @ 1.76% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 1.35% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 29.63%
1-1 @ 13.2% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 10.73% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.06% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.6%
Total : 28.59%
0-1 @ 13.28% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 8.22% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 8.17% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.39% (0.004 0)
1-3 @ 3.37% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.68% (0.004 0)
0-4 @ 1.05% (0.002 0)
1-4 @ 1.04% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.56%
Total : 41.76%

Head to Head
May 26, 2024 9.30pm
Gameweek 14
Maldonado
0-1
Fenix

Ramirez (30')
Juambeltz (65')
Guisolfo (34'), Pereira (52')
Nov 12, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 9
Fenix
1-0
Maldonado
Cayetano (88' og.)
Franca (40')

Rodriguez (15'), Tealde (44'), Nunez (52'), Cotugno (84'), Darias (84'), Cartagena (90+3')
Rodriguez (41')
Jun 5, 2023 10pm
Gameweek 1
Maldonado
1-1
Fenix
Nunez (42')
Nunez (27'), Cotugno (90')
Nunez (70')
Fratta (74')
Alvez (32'), Nunez (43'), Gabrielli (77')
Apr 1, 2023 11pm
Gameweek 9
Maldonado
2-0
Fenix
Cantera (16'), Fernandez (41')
Oct 11, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 13
Fenix
0-1
Maldonado
Camarda (41')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!