MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 11:51:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 2
Jun 15, 2024 at 9.30pm UK
Estadio Gran Parque Central
Liverpool (Uruguay)

Nacional
2 - 1
Liverpool

Bentancourt (3'), Carneiro (79')
Gonzalez (76')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Vergara (87')
Machado (45+1'), Cayetano (71'), Lemos (75'), Vergara (90+1')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Nacional and Liverpool.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cerro 3-0 Nacional
Sunday, June 9 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Liverpool 0-1 Miramar Misiones
Saturday, June 8 at 4.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nacional win with a probability of 65.16%. A draw had a probability of 19.9% and a win for Liverpool had a probability of 14.93%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nacional win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.61%) and 2-1 (9.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.43%), while for a Liverpool win it was 0-1 (4.51%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Nacional would win this match.

Result
NacionalDrawLiverpool
65.16% (-0.25999999999999 -0.26) 19.9% (0.052 0.05) 14.93% (0.206 0.21)
Both teams to score 51.6% (0.346 0.35)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.26% (0.194 0.19)42.74% (-0.195 -0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.85% (0.191 0.19)65.14% (-0.193 -0.19)
Nacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.66% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)12.33% (0.014999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.86% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)38.14% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.86% (0.403 0.4)41.14% (-0.405 -0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.32% (0.357 0.36)77.68% (-0.35899999999999 -0.36)
Score Analysis
    Nacional 65.15%
    Liverpool 14.93%
    Draw 19.9%
NacionalDrawLiverpool
2-0 @ 11.11% (-0.11 -0.11)
1-0 @ 10.61% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-1 @ 9.87% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
3-0 @ 7.75% (-0.08 -0.08)
3-1 @ 6.89% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-0 @ 4.06% (-0.044 -0.04)
4-1 @ 3.6%
3-2 @ 3.06% (0.036 0.04)
5-0 @ 1.7% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.6% (0.018 0.02)
5-1 @ 1.51%
Other @ 3.4%
Total : 65.15%
1-1 @ 9.43% (0.017999999999999 0.02)
0-0 @ 5.07% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-2 @ 4.38% (0.054 0.05)
3-3 @ 0.91% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 19.9%
0-1 @ 4.51% (0.011 0.01)
1-2 @ 4.19% (0.053999999999999 0.05)
0-2 @ 2% (0.027 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.3% (0.03 0.03)
1-3 @ 1.24% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 1.7%
Total : 14.93%

Head to Head
Feb 25, 2024 8pm
Gameweek 2
Liverpool
1-1
Nacional
Rodriguez (45+1')
Wasilewsky (53'), Rodriguez Elduayen (68'), Amaro (71')
Ebere (64')
Oliva (9'), Castro (43'), Carneiro (90+5'), Sanabria (90+2')
Aug 20, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 1
Liverpool
0-0
Nacional
Antoni (43'), Pereira (63'), Bentancourt (74'), Samudio (80')
Antoni (74'), Samudio (90+5')
Martinez (40')
Jun 23, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 3
Liverpool
3-0
Nacional
Bentancourt (8', 64'), Napoli (47')
Samudio (53'), Diaz (90'), Pereira (90+2'), Napoli (90+1')

Rodriguez (32'), Martinez (40'), Rochet (44'), Trezza (52'), Polenta (83'), Noguera (90+5')
Feb 6, 2023 12am
Oct 30, 2022 7pm
Liverpool
1-4
Nacional
Vecino (68' pen.)
Suarez (50', 96'), Gigliotti (107', 113')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Group 1
1Defensor SportingDefensor632174311
2Montevideo WanderersWanderers6312109110
3FenixFenix53029639
4PenarolPenarol52217528
5River PlateRiver Plate621367-17
6ProgresoProgreso521279-27
7Racing de MontevideoRacing612368-25
8Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado503248-43
Group 2
1NacionalNacional64111751213
2Cerro Largo631267-110
3Miramar Misiones6303710-39
4Rampla JuniorsRampla622278-18
5DanubioDanubio5221710-38
6Boston RiverBoston River52125507
7CerroCerro511334-14
8LiverpoolLiverpool510447-33
 
Apertura
1PenarolPenarol1513203172441
2NacionalNacional15104131161534
3Defensor SportingDefensor1584331171428
4Boston RiverBoston River158342117427
5ProgresoProgreso157352525024
6Cerro Largo156361616021
7Racing de MontevideoRacing155462222019
8LiverpoolLiverpool154652224-218
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155371520-518
10CerroCerro154561925-617
11Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado154381419-515
12Rampla JuniorsRampla154381527-1215
13River PlateRiver Plate153572025-514
14DanubioDanubio153571319-614
15FenixFenix153481117-613
16Miramar Misiones152581828-1011


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!