MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 08:49:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Welsh Premier League | Gameweek 3
Feb 23, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Jenner Park

Barry
1 - 1
Haverfordwest

Richards (70' og.)
George (26'), Hulbert (30'), Patten (45+2'), Richards (83')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Abbruzzese (90+5')
Richards (44'), Whitmore (78')
Coverage of the Welsh Premier League clash between Barry Town United and Haverfordwest County.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Pen-y-Bont 2-2 Barry
Saturday, February 10 at 12.45pm in Welsh Premier League
Last Game: Haverfordwest 1-1 Pontypridd
Friday, February 9 at 7.45pm in Welsh Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barry Town United win with a probability of 45.21%. A win for Haverfordwest County had a probability of 29.99% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barry Town United win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.22%) and 2-0 (7.45%). The likeliest Haverfordwest County win was 0-1 (7.42%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.69%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.7% likelihood.

Result
Barry Town UnitedDrawHaverfordwest County
45.21% (-0.053999999999995 -0.05) 24.8% (0.013999999999999 0.01) 29.99% (0.041999999999998 0.04)
Both teams to score 56.33% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.4% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)46.6% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.13% (-0.035 -0.04)68.87% (0.037000000000006 0.04)
Barry Town United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.32% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)20.67% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.74% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)53.26% (0.064999999999998 0.06)
Haverfordwest County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.01% (0.010999999999996 0.01)28.99% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.12% (0.012999999999998 0.01)64.88% (-0.01100000000001 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Barry Town United 45.21%
    Haverfordwest County 29.99%
    Draw 24.79%
Barry Town UnitedDrawHaverfordwest County
1-0 @ 9.45% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-1 @ 9.22% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.45% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.84% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.91% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 1.91% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.54% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.18% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 45.21%
1-1 @ 11.69%
0-0 @ 5.99% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.71% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.24% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 24.79%
0-1 @ 7.42% (0.014 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.24% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.6% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.99% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 2.36%
0-3 @ 1.9% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
1-4 @ 0.93% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 29.99%

Head to Head
Dec 26, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 20
Haverfordwest
2-0
Barry
Hawkins (63'), Taylor-Crossdale (67')
John (55'), Abbruzzese (70')

Patten (47'), Press (52'), Lewis (87'), Veale (90+2')
Cotterill (21')
Aug 29, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 4
Barry
2-2
Haverfordwest
Hulbert (14'), Press (45+1')
Veale (37')
Watts (90', 90+5')
Abbruzzese (45+1')
Apr 15, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 8
Haverfordwest
2-0
Barry
Davies (19', 57')
Rees (30'), Idzi (62'), Rees (66'), Davies (78')

Day (42'), Abbruzzese (88')
Mar 5, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 1
Barry
0-1
Haverfordwest

Cotterill (60'), Kavanagh (90+4')
Cotterill (70')
Touray Sisay (47')
Scotcher (67')
Nov 9, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 13
Haverfordwest
1-1
Barry
Patten (48')
Jones (20'), Touray Sisay (45+2'), Watts (56'), Wilson (57'), Humphreys (68'), Scotcher (90')
McLaggon (69')
Kavanagh (72'), McLaggon (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1The New SaintsNew Saints101000117189992
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay1033470432759
3Bala TownBala Town103523831751
4Newtown AFCNewtown103254946344
5Caernarfon TownCaernarfon102445270-1841
6Cardiff MUCardiff MU1012763102-3936
Relegation Round
1Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont106314637943
2Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest104333940-143
3Barry Town UnitedBarry101633654-1832
4Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth103342757-3027
5Colwyn Bay103253466-3225
6Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd103343672-3622
 
Regular Season
1The New SaintsNew Saints22202077146362
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay22152559293047
3Bala TownBala Town2210752520537
4Cardiff MUCardiff MU229762839-1134
5Newtown AFCNewtown2210393531433
6Caernarfon TownCaernarfon229494041-131
7Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest227782933-428
8Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont2284102832-425
9Barry Town UnitedBarry2265112741-1423
10Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth2243151846-2815
11Colwyn Bay2242162749-2214
12Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd2254131331-1813


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!