MX23RW : Friday, May 24 20:31:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Welsh Premier League | Gameweek 2
Feb 9, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
New Bridge Meadow Stadium

Haverfordwest
1 - 1
Pontypridd

Fawcett (34')
Shepherd (23'), Wilson (62')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Ahmun (41')
Davies (30'), Jones (52'), Lewis (90+2'), Ahmun (90+4')
Cummings (30')
Coverage of the Welsh Premier League clash between Haverfordwest County and Pontypridd Town AFC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aberystwyth 1-0 Haverfordwest
Friday, February 2 at 8pm in Welsh Premier League
Last Game: Barry 0-3 Pontypridd
Saturday, February 3 at 1pm in Welsh Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Haverfordwest County win with a probability of 43.28%. A win for Pontypridd Town AFC had a probability of 31.01% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Haverfordwest County win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.97%) and 2-0 (7.45%). The likeliest Pontypridd Town AFC win was 0-1 (8.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.21%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood.

Result
Haverfordwest CountyDrawPontypridd Town AFC
43.28% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05) 25.7% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01) 31.01% (0.055 0.05)
Both teams to score 53.89% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.98% (0.059000000000005 0.06)50.02% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28% (0.052999999999997 0.05)72% (-0.055000000000007 -0.06)
Haverfordwest County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.99% (0.0019999999999953 0)23% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.19% (0.0030000000000001 0)56.81% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Pontypridd Town AFC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.99% (0.067000000000007 0.07)30.01% (-0.07 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.87% (0.082000000000001 0.08)66.13% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
Score Analysis
    Haverfordwest County 43.28%
    Pontypridd Town AFC 31.01%
    Draw 25.7%
Haverfordwest CountyDrawPontypridd Town AFC
1-0 @ 10.14% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 8.97% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 7.45% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.4% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 3.65% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.65% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 1.62%
4-0 @ 1.34% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 0.97% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.1%
Total : 43.28%
1-1 @ 12.21%
0-0 @ 6.9% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.4% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.06% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.7%
0-1 @ 8.31% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
1-2 @ 7.35% (0.011 0.01)
0-2 @ 5% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.95% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.17% (0.008 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.01% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 3.23%
Total : 31.01%

Head to Head
Oct 7, 2023 5.15pm
Gameweek 11
Pontypridd
2-0
Haverfordwest
Hunt (10'), Karadogan (73')
Lewis (67'), Knott (90+1')

Owen (29')
Owen (67')
Aug 11, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 1
Haverfordwest
0-0
Pontypridd
Whitmore (90+3')
Shepherd (35'), Green (64')
Apr 7, 2023 2.30pm
Dec 31, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 21
Haverfordwest
1-1
Pontypridd
Evans (90')
Green (48')
Dec 26, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 20
Pontypridd
3-2
Haverfordwest
Evans (37'), Vincent (45+3'), Green (90+6')
Wilson (11'), Davies (73' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1The New SaintsNew Saints101000117189992
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay1033470432759
3Bala TownBala Town103523831751
4Newtown AFCNewtown103254946344
5Caernarfon TownCaernarfon102445270-1841
6Cardiff MUCardiff MU1012763102-3936
Relegation Round
1Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont106314637943
2Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest104333940-143
3Barry Town UnitedBarry101633654-1832
4Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth103342757-3027
5Colwyn Bay103253466-3225
6Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd103343672-3622
 
Regular Season
1The New SaintsNew Saints22202077146362
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay22152559293047
3Bala TownBala Town2210752520537
4Cardiff MUCardiff MU229762839-1134
5Newtown AFCNewtown2210393531433
6Caernarfon TownCaernarfon229494041-131
7Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest227782933-428
8Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont2284102832-425
9Barry Town UnitedBarry2265112741-1423
10Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth2243151846-2815
11Colwyn Bay2242162749-2214
12Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd2254131331-1813


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!