MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 09:19:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Welsh Premier League | Gameweek 3
Feb 23, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The KYMCO Stadium

Pen-y-Bont
1 - 1
Aberystwyth

Reynolds (52')
Jones (86'), Przybek (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Cadwallader (90+1')
Owen (51'), Walsh (54'), Canavan (83'), Jones (90+4')
Coverage of the Welsh Premier League clash between Pen-y-Bont and Aberystwyth Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Pen-y-Bont 2-2 Barry
Saturday, February 10 at 12.45pm in Welsh Premier League
Last Game: Aberystwyth 0-1 Colwyn Bay
Friday, February 9 at 8pm in Welsh Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Pen-y-Bont win with a probability of 57.06%. A draw had a probability of 23.3% and a win for Aberystwyth Town had a probability of 19.63%.

The most likely scoreline for a Pen-y-Bont win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.52%) and 2-1 (9.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.08%), while for an Aberystwyth Town win it was 0-1 (6.29%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood.

Result
Pen-y-BontDrawAberystwyth Town
57.06% (-0.089999999999996 -0.09) 23.32% (0.013999999999999 0.01) 19.63% (0.074999999999999 0.07)
Both teams to score 50.15% (0.077000000000005 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.48% (0.039999999999999 0.04)49.52% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.45% (0.035 0.04)71.55% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Pen-y-Bont Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.87% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)17.13% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.65% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)47.35% (0.029999999999994 0.03)
Aberystwyth Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.51% (0.104 0.1)39.49% (-0.10400000000001 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.82% (0.096 0.1)76.18% (-0.095999999999989 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Pen-y-Bont 57.05%
    Aberystwyth Town 19.63%
    Draw 23.31%
Pen-y-BontDrawAberystwyth Town
1-0 @ 11.93% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 10.52% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-1 @ 9.78% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 6.19% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-1 @ 5.75% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
4-0 @ 2.73% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.67% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.54% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.18% (0.002 0)
5-0 @ 0.96% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 57.05%
1-1 @ 11.08%
0-0 @ 6.76% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.55% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 23.31%
0-1 @ 6.29% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
1-2 @ 5.15% (0.018 0.02)
0-2 @ 2.92% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.6% (0.01 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.41% (0.008 0.01)
0-3 @ 0.9% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 1.36%
Total : 19.63%

Head to Head
Oct 27, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 14
Pen-y-Bont
0-2
Aberystwyth

Jones (58')
Evans (27')
Taylor (14'), Thorn (28' pen.)
Owen (41'), Thorn (71'), H (90+3')
Sep 22, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 8
Aberystwyth
1-2
Pen-y-Bont
Thorn (90+3')
Owen (47')
Reynolds (48', 59')
Kircough (83'), Evans (90+2')
Jan 10, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 18
Aberystwyth
0-3
Pen-y-Bont
Reffell (24'), Georgievsky (38'), Rimmer (64' og.)
Sep 23, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 8
Pen-y-Bont
3-1
Aberystwyth
Borge (26'), Wood (39' pen.), Owen (83')
Flint (34' pen.)
Jan 21, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 20
Pen-y-Bont
4-0
Aberystwyth
Ahmun (8', 15', 20'), Wood (77')
Evans (60')

Owen (52'), Rimmer (90')
Darlington (60')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1The New SaintsNew Saints101000117189992
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay1033470432759
3Bala TownBala Town103523831751
4Newtown AFCNewtown103254946344
5Caernarfon TownCaernarfon102445270-1841
6Cardiff MUCardiff MU1012763102-3936
Relegation Round
1Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont106314637943
2Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest104333940-143
3Barry Town UnitedBarry101633654-1832
4Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth103342757-3027
5Colwyn Bay103253466-3225
6Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd103343672-3622
 
Regular Season
1The New SaintsNew Saints22202077146362
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay22152559293047
3Bala TownBala Town2210752520537
4Cardiff MUCardiff MU229762839-1134
5Newtown AFCNewtown2210393531433
6Caernarfon TownCaernarfon229494041-131
7Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest227782933-428
8Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont2284102832-425
9Barry Town UnitedBarry2265112741-1423
10Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth2243151846-2815
11Colwyn Bay2242162749-2214
12Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd2254131331-1813


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!