MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 09:00:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 9
May 20, 2024 at 4pm UK
Kristiansund Stadion

Kristiansund
2 - 2
Brann

Sivertsen (6' pen.), Jarl (53')
Alte (47')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Finne (13'), Myhre (79')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Kristiansund and SK Brann, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Haugesund 1-0 Kristiansund
Thursday, May 16 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Brann 2-1 Sandefjord
Thursday, May 16 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

We said: Kristiansund 0-2 SK Brann

In recent years, Viking have dominated this fixture, but they have not looked like a strong side this campaign. Sandefjord have been decent at home this season, so we think that could play a role in this match. However, neither team seems likely to dominate, so we are predicting a draw. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a SK Brann win with a probability of 58.53%. A win for Kristiansund had a probability of 20.77% and a draw had a probability of 20.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a SK Brann win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.28%) and 0-1 (7.87%). The likeliest Kristiansund win was 2-1 (5.5%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.3%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.8% likelihood.

Result
KristiansundDrawSK Brann
20.77% (-2.046 -2.05) 20.7% (-0.427 -0.43) 58.53% (2.474 2.47)
Both teams to score 60.87% (-1.525 -1.53)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.78% (-0.651 -0.65)36.22% (0.651 0.65)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.66% (-0.715 -0.71)58.34% (0.715 0.72)
Kristiansund Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.32% (-2.148 -2.15)30.68% (2.148 2.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.07% (-2.614 -2.61)66.93% (2.615 2.62)
SK Brann Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.81% (0.503 0.5)12.19% (-0.504 -0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.15% (1.044 1.04)37.85% (-1.044 -1.04)
Score Analysis
    Kristiansund 20.77%
    SK Brann 58.53%
    Draw 20.7%
KristiansundDrawSK Brann
2-1 @ 5.5% (-0.384 -0.38)
1-0 @ 4.42% (-0.122 -0.12)
2-0 @ 2.61% (-0.237 -0.24)
3-2 @ 2.28% (-0.26 -0.26)
3-1 @ 2.16% (-0.294 -0.29)
3-0 @ 1.03% (-0.163 -0.16)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 20.77%
1-1 @ 9.3% (-0.074 -0.07)
2-2 @ 5.78% (-0.286 -0.29)
0-0 @ 3.74% (0.119 0.12)
3-3 @ 1.6% (-0.148 -0.15)
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 20.7%
1-2 @ 9.79% (0.111 0.11)
0-2 @ 8.28% (0.568 0.57)
0-1 @ 7.87% (0.397 0.4)
1-3 @ 6.87% (0.207 0.21)
0-3 @ 5.81% (0.501 0.5)
2-3 @ 4.06% (-0.119 -0.12)
1-4 @ 3.61% (0.175 0.18)
0-4 @ 3.06% (0.317 0.32)
2-4 @ 2.13% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-5 @ 1.52% (0.102 0.1)
0-5 @ 1.29% (0.155 0.16)
Other @ 4.26%
Total : 58.53%

How you voted: Kristiansund vs Brann

Kristiansund
35.0%
Draw
20.0%
SK Brann
45.0%
20
Head to Head
Sep 26, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 20
Brann
3-1
Kristiansund
Peter Ulvestad (19' og.), Strand (78'), Rasmussen (89')
Sery (42' og.)
Mucolli (77'), Erik Ulvestad (80'), Coly (86')
Jul 5, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 11
Kristiansund
3-2
Brann
Mucolli (57'), Gjertsen (61'), Hopmark (76')
Mucolli (66'), Skarsem (72')
Rasmussen (10'), Bamba (68')
Strand (53')
May 2, 2021 7pm
Sep 27, 2020 5pm
Gameweek 19
Kristiansund
1-1
Brann
Pellegrino (61' pen.)
Diop (41')
Bamba (73')
Tveita (28'), Pedersen (48'), Taylor (58'), Eikemo Opdal (61')
Jul 25, 2020 7.30pm
Gameweek 10
Brann
1-1
Kristiansund
Koomson (73')
Ordagic (17'), Bamba (28'), Kristiansen (46'), Koomson (73'), Acosta (90+4')
Erik Ulvestad (87')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!