MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 09:38:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Molde logo
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 3
Apr 14, 2024 at 4pm UK
Aker Stadion

Molde
2 - 0
Kristiansund

Hestad (27'), Eriksen (56')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Williamsen (23'), Gueye (60'), Darri Willumsson (90+3')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Molde and Kristiansund.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: HamKam 0-1 Molde
Sunday, April 7 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Kristiansund 1-1 KFUM
Sunday, April 7 at 1.30pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Molde win with a probability of 59.61%. A win for Kristiansund had a probability of 20.3% and a draw had a probability of 20.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Molde win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8%) and 1-0 (7.31%). The likeliest Kristiansund win was 1-2 (5.36%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.85%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Molde would win this match.

Result
MoldeDrawKristiansund
59.61% (-1.047 -1.05) 20.09% (0.346 0.35) 20.3% (0.704 0.7)
Both teams to score 62.34% (-0.064 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.02% (-0.61 -0.61)33.97% (0.613 0.61)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.16% (-0.696 -0.7)55.83% (0.697 0.7)
Molde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.8% (-0.45699999999999 -0.46)11.2% (0.46 0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.28% (-1.011 -1.01)35.72% (1.013 1.01)
Kristiansund Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.2% (0.292 0.29)29.8% (-0.291 -0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.12% (0.354 0.35)65.87% (-0.351 -0.35)
Score Analysis
    Molde 59.61%
    Kristiansund 20.3%
    Draw 20.09%
MoldeDrawKristiansund
2-1 @ 9.68% (0.022 0.02)
2-0 @ 8% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
1-0 @ 7.31% (0.095 0.09)
3-1 @ 7.07% (-0.118 -0.12)
3-0 @ 5.84% (-0.145 -0.15)
3-2 @ 4.28% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-1 @ 3.87% (-0.14 -0.14)
4-0 @ 3.19% (-0.142 -0.14)
4-2 @ 2.34% (-0.065 -0.07)
5-1 @ 1.69% (-0.095 -0.1)
5-0 @ 1.4% (-0.09 -0.09)
5-2 @ 1.03% (-0.049 -0.05)
4-3 @ 0.95% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 59.61%
1-1 @ 8.85% (0.185 0.19)
2-2 @ 5.86% (0.06 0.06)
0-0 @ 3.34% (0.105 0.11)
3-3 @ 1.73%
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 20.09%
1-2 @ 5.36% (0.154 0.15)
0-1 @ 4.04% (0.159 0.16)
0-2 @ 2.45% (0.115 0.12)
2-3 @ 2.37% (0.043 0.04)
1-3 @ 2.16% (0.079 0.08)
0-3 @ 0.99% (0.054 0.05)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 20.3%

Head to Head
Aug 7, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 17
Kristiansund
2-3
Molde
Hopmark (6'), Bye (16')
Peter Ulvestad (45+1'), Jarl (80'), Kalludra (90+5')
Moumbagna (88')
Haugan (37'), Fofana (45+3' pen.), Eriksen (49')
Hussain (29'), Zekhnini (80')
May 21, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 7
Molde
2-1
Kristiansund
Haugen (8'), Grodem (19')
Breivik (27'), Haugan (74')
Bye (90+4')
Aasbak (32'), Kartum (45'), Diop (75'), Isaksen (90')
Aug 29, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 17
Kristiansund
2-0
Molde
Mawa (58'), Mucolli (59')
May 9, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 1
Molde
2-0
Kristiansund

Kastrati (12'), Moumbagna (78'), Darri Willumsson (86'), Michelsen (87')
Nov 8, 2020 5pm
Gameweek 24
Molde
2-2
Kristiansund
Hussain (12'), Aursnes (89')
Bolly (83')
Pellegrino (14'), Moumbagna (23')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt107212371623
2Fredrikstad106311971221
3SK BrannBrann116321811721
4MoldeMolde116232314920
5Viking FKViking FK105321611518
6StromsgodsetStromsgodset105141314-116
7KFUM OsloKFUM103521212014
8RosenborgRosenborg104151417-313
9FK HaugesundHaugesund104151014-413
10Odd113351121-1012
11HamKam112451313010
12KristiansundKristiansund102441317-410
13Lillestrom103161118-710
14Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg103161322-910
15SandefjordSandefjord92161115-47
16Tromso ILTromso92161017-77


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!