MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 18:19:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Real Sociedad logo
La Liga | Gameweek 31
Apr 14, 2024 at 8pm UK
Reale Arena
Almeria

Real Sociedad
2 - 2
Almeria

Becker (32'), Oyarzabal (59')
Le Normand (75'), Zubimendi (90+4')
Zubeldia (87')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Embarba (30', 88' pen.)
Romero (36'), Ramazani (90+4')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Real Sociedad and Almeria, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Almeria 0-3 Osasuna
Saturday, March 30 at 3.15pm in La Liga

We said: Real Sociedad 2-0 Almeria

Almeria are certainly good enough to cause Real Sociedad problems this weekend, with the away side better than what they have shown for most of the season. The hosts are in strong form, though, and we are expecting them to secure all three points in routine fashion on Sunday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Sociedad win with a probability of 62.69%. A draw had a probability of 21.2% and a win for Almeria had a probability of 16.12%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Sociedad win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.25%) and 2-1 (9.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.07%), while for an Almeria win it was 0-1 (5.14%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.3% likelihood.

Result
Real SociedadDrawAlmeria
62.69% (-0.249 -0.25) 21.19% (0.030000000000001 0.03) 16.12% (0.222 0.22)
Both teams to score 50.16% (0.399 0.4)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.91% (0.279 0.28)46.09% (-0.276 -0.28)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.61% (0.262 0.26)68.39% (-0.26000000000001 -0.26)
Real Sociedad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.9% (0.015000000000001 0.02)14.1% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.28% (0.025999999999996 0.03)41.72% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Almeria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.39% (0.455 0.45)41.61% (-0.452 -0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.91% (0.397 0.4)78.1% (-0.39400000000001 -0.39)
Score Analysis
    Real Sociedad 62.68%
    Almeria 16.12%
    Draw 21.19%
Real SociedadDrawAlmeria
1-0 @ 11.49% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-0 @ 11.25% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-1 @ 9.87% (0.016 0.02)
3-0 @ 7.35% (-0.077 -0.08)
3-1 @ 6.45% (0.013 0.01)
4-0 @ 3.6% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-1 @ 3.16% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.83% (0.04 0.04)
5-0 @ 1.41% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.38% (0.02 0.02)
5-1 @ 1.24% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 62.68%
1-1 @ 10.07% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.87% (-0.069 -0.07)
2-2 @ 4.33% (0.061 0.06)
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 21.19%
0-1 @ 5.14% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-2 @ 4.42% (0.06 0.06)
0-2 @ 2.26% (0.029 0.03)
1-3 @ 1.29% (0.033 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.27% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 1.75%
Total : 16.12%

How you voted: Real Sociedad vs Almeria

Real Sociedad
95.8%
Draw
4.2%
Almeria
0.0%
48
Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 13
Almeria
1-3
Real Sociedad
Arribas (76')
Robertone (27'), Embarba (50'), Lopy (90+2'), Lopy (90+2')
Oyarzabal (62'), Fernandez (90+1' pen.), Zubimendi (90+5')
Sadiq (32'), Munoz (45')
May 23, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 36
Real Sociedad
1-0
Almeria
Kubo (45+4')

Eguaras (89')
Suarez Charris (36')
Jan 8, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 16
Almeria
0-2
Real Sociedad
Silva (47'), Sorloth (53')
Feb 13, 2015 7.45pm
Almeria
2-2
Real Sociedad
Verza (5' pen.), Hemed (40')
Corona (30'), Velez (46'), Bifouma (69'), Dos Santos (73'), Zongo (85')
Agirretxe (27'), Canales (48')
Rulli (3'), Granero (18'), Berchiche (82'), Ansotegi (84')
Sep 21, 2014 11am
Real Sociedad
1-2
Almeria
Castro (85')
Bergara (56')
De la Bella (30' og.), Dos Santos (51')
Zongo (23'), Dubarbier (54'), Soriana (58'), Trujillo (58'), Verza (65'), Teye (73'), Navarro (88')
Dubarbier (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!