MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 08:37:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Montreal Impact
Major League Soccer
Apr 21, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Stade Saputo
Orlando City

Montreal
2 - 2
Orlando City

Toye (16'), Lassiter (88')
Sosa (10'), Sirois (20'), Waterman (77'), Lassiter (86')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Torres (22' pen.), Angulo (90+2')
Jansson (8'), Araujo (62')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between CF Montreal and Orlando City, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Montreal 2-1 Cincinnati
Sunday, April 14 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: CF Montreal 1-1 Orlando City

Both sides have experienced their share of hardships to this stage of the season, though they have each been relatively resilient at the same time. That resilience has us leaning towards a draw for these two teams, who are usually fairly resolute at the back despite what many of their results this year may indicate. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a CF Montreal win with a probability of 42.72%. A win for Orlando City had a probability of 32.57% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a CF Montreal win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.73%) and 2-0 (6.78%). The likeliest Orlando City win was 1-2 (7.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.57%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
CF MontrealDrawOrlando City
42.72% (-0.156 -0.16) 24.71% (0.055 0.05) 32.57% (0.098000000000006 0.1)
Both teams to score 57.88% (-0.165 -0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.89% (-0.229 -0.23)45.11% (0.226 0.23)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.54% (-0.219 -0.22)67.46% (0.217 0.22)
CF Montreal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.82% (-0.16900000000001 -0.17)21.17% (0.166 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.95% (-0.261 -0.26)54.04% (0.258 0.26)
Orlando City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.43% (-0.052000000000007 -0.05)26.57% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.21% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)61.78% (0.065999999999995 0.07)
Score Analysis
    CF Montreal 42.72%
    Orlando City 32.57%
    Draw 24.7%
CF MontrealDrawOrlando City
2-1 @ 8.99% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-0 @ 8.73% (0.041 0.04)
2-0 @ 6.78% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 4.65% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-0 @ 3.51% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.08% (-0.026 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.81% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.36% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.2% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 42.72%
1-1 @ 11.57% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.95% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-0 @ 5.63% (0.054 0.05)
3-3 @ 1.36% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.7%
1-2 @ 7.67% (0.014 0.01)
0-1 @ 7.46% (0.062 0.06)
0-2 @ 4.94% (0.034 0.03)
1-3 @ 3.39% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.63% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.18% (0.012 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.12% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 32.57%

Head to Head
Feb 25, 2024 12.30am
Oct 1, 2023 12.30am
Orlando City
3-0
Montreal
Sirois (19' og.), Dan Thor­halls­son (50'), Torres (54')
Enrique (68'), Araujo (75')

Campbell (24'), Corbo (60'), Saliba (69')
Oct 17, 2022 1am
First Round
Montreal
2-0
Orlando City
Kone (68'), Mihailovic (90+9' pen.)
May 7, 2022 9pm
Montreal
4-1
Orlando City
Waterman (21'), Mihailovic (52'), Torres (81'), Brault-Guillard (84')
Waterman (24'), Mihailovic (42'), Quioto (55'), Piette (79')
Moutinho (72')
Kara (68'), Williams (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami1594236201631
2FC CincinnatiCincinnati149321911830
3New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls146532521423
4New York City FCNY City147251816223
5Toronto147162120122
6Columbus Crew135621913621
7Charlotte FCCharlotte FC146351413121
8Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia134542521417
9DC United144552024-417
10Orlando City134451520-516
11Nashville SCNashville133641720-315
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta133461716113
13CF MontrealMontreal133371731-1412
14Chicago Fire142481326-1310
15New England RevolutionNew England12219925-167

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Salt LakeSalt Lake1484227141328
2Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd127322114724
3Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy145722521422
4Austin FCAustin146441917222
5Los Angeles FCLos Angeles136342419521
6Colorado RapidsColorado146352423121
7Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver135441915419
8Houston DynamoHouston135351213-118
9St Louis City133731920-116
10Seattle SoundersSeattle143561617-114
11Portland TimbersPortland143472629-313
12Dallas123361317-412
13Sporting Kansas CityKansas132562124-311
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes1431102233-1110


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!