MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 15:30:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Orlando City
Major League Soccer
Mar 30, 2024 at 11.30pm UK
Exploria Stadium
New York Red Bulls

Orlando City
1 - 1
NY Red Bulls

Eile (89' og.)
Angulo (75')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Morgan (21' pen.)
Stroud (44'), Reyes (45+5'), Duncan (73')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Orlando City and New York Red Bulls, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Orlando City 2-0 Austin
Saturday, March 23 at 11.30pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: NY Red Bulls 4-0 Inter Miami
Saturday, March 23 at 6pm in Major League Soccer

We said: Orlando City 2-2 New York Red Bulls

Orlando City have made a very slow start to the campaign, and while they did secure their first win last week, they still look some way from the best and are likely to be tested to the limit here by a Red Bulls side that just claimed their biggest win of the early season against Inter Miami. The hosts are the marginal favourites in this contest, but we feel that this one will end level at the final whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Orlando City win with a probability of 53.77%. A draw had a probability of 24.4% and a win for New York Red Bulls had a probability of 21.83%.

The most likely scoreline for a Orlando City win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10%) and 2-1 (9.63%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.59%), while for a New York Red Bulls win it was 0-1 (6.98%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
Orlando CityDrawNew York Red Bulls
53.77%24.4%21.83%
Both teams to score 50.07%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.75% (0.0020000000000024 0)51.24% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.91%73.08% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Orlando City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.01% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)18.99% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.46% (0.00099999999999767 0)50.53% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
New York Red Bulls Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.8% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)38.19%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.04%74.95% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)
Score Analysis
    Orlando City 53.76%
    New York Red Bulls 21.83%
    Draw 24.39%
Orlando CityDrawNew York Red Bulls
1-0 @ 12.04%
2-0 @ 10%
2-1 @ 9.63%
3-0 @ 5.54% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 5.34%
3-2 @ 2.57%
4-0 @ 2.3%
4-1 @ 2.22%
4-2 @ 1.07%
Other @ 3.05%
Total : 53.76%
1-1 @ 11.59%
0-0 @ 7.25%
2-2 @ 4.64%
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 24.39%
0-1 @ 6.98% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-2 @ 5.58%
0-2 @ 3.36%
1-3 @ 1.79%
2-3 @ 1.49%
0-3 @ 1.08%
Other @ 1.55%
Total : 21.83%

How you voted: Orlando City vs NY Red Bulls

Orlando City
20.0%
Draw
40.0%
New York Red Bulls
40.0%
5
Head to Head
Jun 4, 2023 12.30am
NY Red Bulls
0-3
Orlando City

Yearwood (30'), Reyes (45+3'), Nealis (50')
Reyes (47')
Angulo (18'), Torres (52' pen., 72')
Jansson (45+6'), Santos (90')
Feb 26, 2023 12.30am
Aug 13, 2022 11pm
Apr 24, 2022 8.30pm
Orlando City
0-3
NY Red Bulls

Urso (45+3')
Luquinhas (26'), Casseres Jr (48'), Morgan (88' pen.)
Fletcher (33'), Nealis (41'), Luquinhas (42'), Morgan (42'), Coronel (83')
Jul 4, 2021 12.30am
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!