MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 11:05:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 44
Apr 6, 2024 at 3pm UK
Melbourne Cricket Ground

Chelmsford City
1 - 1
Slough

Alexander (57' pen.)
Castiglione (66'), Alexander (83')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Cook-Appiah (89')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Chelmsford City and Slough Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dover Athletic 1-0 Chelmsford City
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Slough 2-2 St Albans City
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chelmsford City win with a probability of 57.6%. A draw had a probability of 21.6% and a win for Slough Town had a probability of 20.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chelmsford City win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.05%) and 2-0 (8.95%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.01%), while for a Slough Town win it was 1-2 (5.54%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10% likelihood.

Result
Chelmsford CityDrawSlough Town
57.6% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02) 21.6% (0.0030000000000001 0) 20.8% (0.014999999999997 0.01)
Both teams to score 57.66% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.55% (0.0010000000000048 0)40.45% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.17%62.83% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Chelmsford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.16% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)13.83% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.81% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)41.19% (0.012 0.01)
Slough Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.92% (0.012999999999991 0.01)33.08% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.32% (0.013999999999999 0.01)69.67% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Chelmsford City 57.6%
    Slough Town 20.8%
    Draw 21.59%
Chelmsford CityDrawSlough Town
2-1 @ 9.9%
1-0 @ 9.05% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 8.95% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 6.53% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 5.9% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 3.61% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 3.23% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-0 @ 2.92% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.79%
5-1 @ 1.28% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-0 @ 1.16% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 57.6%
1-1 @ 10.01%
2-2 @ 5.48% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-0 @ 4.57%
3-3 @ 1.33%
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 21.59%
1-2 @ 5.54% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-1 @ 5.06% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 2.8% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 2.04% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.02% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.03% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 20.8%

Head to Head
Oct 21, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 13
Slough
0-0
Chelmsford City
Eweka (90+4')
Jenkins (76')
Feb 13, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 24
Chelmsford City
2-0
Slough
Terry (59'), Krasniqi (62')
Aug 16, 2022 7.45pm
Apr 23, 2022 3pm
Aug 14, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 1
Slough
1-0
Chelmsford City
Derry (64')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!